Adorable Pics - Dad w/lovebirds

Timothy

Aug 16, 2014
Port Richey, Florida
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw [Maya] // Sun Conure Baby [Zippo] // 2 Lovebirds [Nibblet & Nellie]
So this is my dad's second day back from the Hospital, where he was in the Critical Care Unit for 9 days because of his heart. Which is doing a lot better thanks to all your thoughts and Prayers. Anyway, He wanted to play with some of the birds, and he's just not feeling well enough to play with his favorite (My B&G Maya) so i let him hold the baby Sun Conures, and the baby Lovebirds (lutino) and Niblett, my 7yo lovebird (my first lovebird ever).

Niblett looks like a normal lovebird, bu he's got cool genes, he's a split, and he pops out Orange faced Lacewings (like 4% of the time) they are like the rarest lovebird as far as i know.

Anyway, it was cute cause i took Maya outside to play in the tree for a little cause it was sunny, after raining the past week, and after a while, he and one of the baby lovebirds passed out with each other ^^

Niblett went over a took a bath in the bowl i set out for him.

CAM00534.jpg

CAM00533.jpg

CAM00536.jpg

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
That last pic is just fantastic. Nap time for birdie and your dad;) Thanks for sharing:D

Mango121913

Aug 9, 2014
Ripley WV
Parrots
Solomon Island Eclectus
Ur dad looks good. Keeping u guys in my prayers. He's got the best medicine right there!
That's so cool he's interested in you fids!
Tell him to keep his head up, he'll beat this:).

OP
Timothy

Timothy

Aug 16, 2014
Port Richey, Florida
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw [Maya] // Sun Conure Baby [Zippo] // 2 Lovebirds [Nibblet & Nellie]
Thank you guys. And Mango - That means A lot

Most Reactions