Advice on new bird cage

charlene26

Jun 21, 2011
Media
Albums
united kingdom
Parrots
rainbow lorikeet
I have a young male rainbow lorikeet ive had him now for about two months, hes very tame and into everything, as hes so active hes out of his cage alot and the cage he has is now to small, my partner and i have found a great cage we want to get him, the space between the bars on it are 2cm, i spoke to my breeder and he said to measure my loris head which is 2.5cm do you think its ok to go ahead and order the cage, its a very big cage so he'll have plenty of room, i just want the best for him, i have attached a photo of the new cage we want, please let me know your thoughts, thank you :) x

Attachments

• cage1.jpg
    cage1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 2,801

Rennagade

Jul 28, 2011
Gympie, Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Male Alexandrine 3yrs old (Zeus) and Female Alexandrine 4 yrs old (Gretchen)
will this cage be inside or out??Are his wings clipped? I live in Australia so snakes are a real issue here. It looks like the space under the door might be larger than the space between the bars but if not...I reckon it would be a great cage. It's got a cute little outside play area! My friend has a rainbow lorrie and it is such an escape artist...she has to wire the gate closed at bedtime because he worked out how to open the latch! Massive attitude aswell. Such funny little characters!:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts