Hawk

Banned
Banned
Dec 5, 2014
Media
Albums
Michigan, USA
Parrots
5 Parrots, 8 year old Blue-fronted Amazon, 2 1/2 yr. old African Grey, 2 3/4 year old Senegal. 5 month old ekkie, 5 month old Albino parakeet. Major Mitchell Cockatoo, passed away at age 68.
I actually go to a commercial laundrymat. Get it all done in an hour.

Take a bird or two with me, sit outside with them while the laundry is going, and play... They love it!

It gets them out and about in public. Keeps their skills up. Makes laundry less boring....

A LOT less boring!

The birds also come with me, and sit outside at Starbucks for morning coffee... that's also a really fun thing for them...

The downside of having out and about birds, is that they WANT to come, and frequently EXPECT to come with...

You want to hear screaming?????? You should have been here when my wife came into the bird room to get something with a shower cap on and one of those green paste facial peels, cucumber I think, anyway holy crap, A million decibles in there !!!! Poppie was like Help HELP HELP!!! Was pretty funny, Well maybe not, I couldn't hear a darn thing the rest of the day. 5 birds screaming...whoaaaaa.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts