Astro

Nov 2, 2022
Media
Washington, DC, USA
Parrots
Astro (budgie) 1/20/23--3/31/23
Poppy (cinnamon cockatiel)
Hey everybody, I've been MIA for a while so sorry about that. The reason for this is that about a month ago Astro passed away suddenly. I don't know how old he was when I adopted him and didn't want to take him in for a necropsy so I am hoping it was just old age. You guys have been a great community helping out with my first bird even though I didn't get to be his mama for very long, and I thought you deserved to know. ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hey everybody, I've been MIA for a while so sorry about that. The reason for this is that about a month ago Astro passed away suddenly. I don't know how old he was when I adopted him and didn't want to take him in for a necropsy so I am hoping it was just old age. You guys have been a great community helping out with my first bird even though I didn't get to be his mama for very long, and I thought you deserved to know. ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
Oh @Birds-of-middle-earth, I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss of sweet little Astro. Honestly I don't think it matters whether we have them for 50 years or only a few months, it's never long enough with them. What's important is that they are loved during their time on this Earth, and I know that was very much the case with you and Astro. You will see your baby boy when we all meet again at the Bridge. ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒˆ

Most Reactions

Latest posts