B&G loves getting vaccumed...

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
That was awesome!! :D Thank you so much for sharing this!!

What a super cute B&G! Love his voice, too, sounds just like his momma.

My Ripley likes to bathe in his water dish while I vacuum, Niko has tried touching the hose attachment, but backed out when he realized he may get 'sucked up', LOL.

Now one of my dogs, OTOH, LOOOOVES getting 'hoovered' with the rubber fingers attachment. :D

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Loved the video! Such a loveable goofball! Lol!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Cute video and adorable bird! Thanks for sharing. I've seen cats that like to be vacuumed, but until now, never a parrot.

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
That was so cute! Thank you for sharing. I never thought I would see something like that. He really does appear to love it. I also loved when he said he had a dirty beak.:D

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Maggie likes sticking her beak in the shop vac which is pretty funny, and we always play with that one.

I don't get it anywhere near her feathers though.... This one doesn't seem to have as much suction, but it messes her feathers up. if they get sucked in. (I didn't to it on purpose. She got her tail in the way... and the vacuum grabbed it.

Taw5106

Mar 27, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
Lol, Nice!!! Great video.

Selph85

Jul 9, 2012
Blue is terrified of the vacuum, i couldnt imagine him ever letting one get this close to his head lol. Adorable video though, "Awwwww" "wow!"

Most Reactions

Latest posts