Back to school= less chance of seeing Dusty

DustyDusky

Jan 7, 2010
Media
New York
Parrots
Dusty: Dusky Conure
School is starting back up and I am away from school so I wont be on as often as I have been... I'll be away from my Dusty for a few weeks... Possibly not as long as original thoughts. My cat is starting to have seizures which isnt good considering that I'm already having trouble keeping food in his tummy. (i can feel most of his bones.../ see them). So I'll probably have to go home shortly to *sigh* Euthenize him. He isnt doing well. I'll be able to see dusty again then but not under the best Circumstances. So Here i am wishing my Cat some good health and hoping Dusty gets by without me for a few weeks.

Riley's mom

Banned
Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Holiday, Florida
Parrots
Military's, African Greys, Blue and Gold, Goffin, conures, quaker, lovebird, senegal parrot
Good luck with school. Dusty will be okay. I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. It sounds like you know the best thing for him. Your in my thoughts and prayers.:green1:

OP
DustyDusky

DustyDusky

Jan 7, 2010
Media
New York
Parrots
Thanks a bunch. Taz (my cat) has been in my life since I was five. I hate to see him go and I am reluctant to let him go but I know in the end it is for the best.

I know dusty will be fine...Its my parents that won't be fine. haha Dusty is a screamer when I am not home ^.^

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
I know how traumatic it can be to have a cat loss. good luck with that. I really believe they know what is happening and appriciate us for caring. Hope birdie will be ok. Know you will miss him.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Sure Dusty will miss you, remember they never forget a loved one. :green1:
Hope Taz improves.
Ps. Did you make the recording for Dusty????
Good luck at school.
Cheers for now

OP
DustyDusky

DustyDusky

Jan 7, 2010
Media
New York
Parrots
unfortunately I did not get a chance to make a recording for him before I left for school. I plan on making one before I go home for my next break in school.

Most Reactions