Basil's favourite place

cdnbirdlover

Aug 24, 2012
Canada
Parrots
Peach faced lovebird Basil
Here is a picture of Basil tucked into the neck of my fleece. He loves cuddling there. Not sure what he's going to do when the weather warms up and I'm not wearing a cozy fleece for him to snuggle in!

Attachments

• basil1.jpg
    basil1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 312

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Oh how sweet:)

mistywaterwoman

Jan 25, 2013
New Orleans, LA
Parrots
2 Peach-faced lovebirds (1 SeaGreen)
OMG, that is darling!!!! They have such funny little faces. <3 They really do remind me of little colorful clowns.

You are just going to have to have a carry pouch made up for him, like a front facing backpack you can strap on to yourself just for his comfort!! LOL!!

I actually know a woman who can make that for you, in fleece, if you are interested, lol. www.chinchic.etsy.com Her name is Annie, just ask her and she'll make you one. She made my friend something similar for her lizard.

OP
C

cdnbirdlover

Aug 24, 2012
Canada
Parrots
Peach faced lovebird Basil
OMG, that is darling!!!! They have such funny little faces. <3 They really do remind me of little colorful clowns.

You are just going to have to have a carry pouch made up for him, like a front facing backpack you can strap on to yourself just for his comfort!! LOL!!

I actually know a woman who can make that for you, in fleece, if you are interested, lol. www.chinchic.etsy.com Her name is Annie, just ask her and she'll make you one. She made my friend something similar for her lizard.

My husband already calls me "crazy bird lady"...

Yes he is definitely cute in there, until he nips at my neck. He's not being mean or aggressive but whoa that beak is sharp. Easier to handle the picking at my fingers than my neck!

Most Reactions

Latest posts