Battle of the roses!

T00tsyd

May 8, 2017
UK
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Sydney (Syd) Hatched 2/2017
Having been unwell for a couple of weeks someone kindly delivered some lovely pink roses growing in a pot last night. They are so pretty and I have proudly put them on the side to enjoy them.

Up comes Syd! He is crafty! He eyed them from a distance for a while and then crept up to them for a taste. NO! I said. He stopped and cocking his head on one side pretended he wasn't doing anything. I looked away but with one eye still aware of him.

I swear he sauntered across the worktop looking innocent until he got around the back of the pot where he knew I couldn't see him and sneakily had another bite. NOOOoooooooo!

He popped his head out from behind the pot as much as to say 'Who me?', promptly said 'I'm sorry baby' and flew over to have a snuggle behind my head.
It goes without saying all is forgiven. Why do I feel I have been taken for a ride once more? Bless him! I guess I have a choice risk the demise of the roses or put them where neither of us can see them. Oh well - decisions decisions decisions!

Most Reactions