Being the Chosen One?

OP
June2012

June2012

Apr 12, 2015
Southern California
Parrots
Still on that mission, but looking for my mushy! <3
Perhaps I am thinking too much. I simply fear that if I had taken out my beloved parrot out for a stroll and sees a stranger walk by, I lose him forever and would look for him throughout his life being depressed... Oh dear. :11:

But it's sad that he did not enjoy your company anymore. And I do agree, parrots are interesting creatures. They tend to evolve in the most wildest of ways, whether we like it or not. And once more, because they're so intelligent all I can think of is the worst... :31:

That's where the unconditional love comes in - even if you bird is not nice to you you still love him no less. :) Yes, Parry is not that much interested in me anymore, but he loves his budgie friends and is happy with them. And I'm happy watching them mess around and chirp. There are "people's" birds and "bird's" birds - mine except one prefer the birds. :)
I don't think you loose your bird to stranger - I never even thought of that taking my fids for a walk... LOL

I was all hyper about birds, but gosh... I wouldn't know what to do after loving him, he chooses someone out of the blue! What if you were in Walmart (that's fid friendly) and he just falls in love with the cash register? My worst nightmare. :54:

But then again, I can very possibly be overboarding the situation.

Most Reactions