Bird theft ring in San Antonio targeting CAGS!

OP
Birdman666

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
I hope they get caught soon. I wonder how seriously the police are taking it. After all its just a bird.

Note: I don't think that way but many do.

Actually, there's a hefty reward after the first one. It was an elderly woman's bird and a kick in the front door/home invasion type robbery...

PEOPLE AROUND HERE ARE PISSED!!! And it's gotten a fair amount of news coverage.

June2012

Apr 12, 2015
Southern California
Parrots
Still on that mission, but looking for my mushy! <3
This really isn't a good situation... My heart goes out to those that lost their parrots. Hopefully justice is found! And Birdman, go get those cameras. I also think that putting locks to the birdroom, if there's a door, would be necessary if you were gone.

OP
Birdman666

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
This really isn't a good situation... My heart goes out to those that lost their parrots. Hopefully justice is found! And Birdman, go get those cameras. I also think that putting locks to the birdroom, if there's a door, would be necessary if you were gone.

THERE ARE LOCKS ON THE BIRDROOM DOOR, INCLUDING DOUBLE DEAD BOLTS - IT'S THE FRONT DOOR TO MY HOUSE... :D

Most of my downstairs is bird room. It's an open concept floor plan. No walls, no doors.

Hawk

Banned
Banned
Dec 5, 2014
Media
Albums
Michigan, USA
Parrots
5 Parrots, 8 year old Blue-fronted Amazon, 2 1/2 yr. old African Grey, 2 3/4 year old Senegal. 5 month old ekkie, 5 month old Albino parakeet. Major Mitchell Cockatoo, passed away at age 68.
Looks like you have to step up your training!!
images

Go ahead.....try taking my Grey. I'm armed and dangerous. I never miss my target.

Had an intruder in house once,....he didn't make it out of the house as he intended. Went to hospital instead, then to jail.

Plus I have those motion sensing trail camera's in a few trees aimed at house. And dash cams in cars.

Most Reactions

Latest posts