Birds in the lockers!

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
A skink is a tiny lizard, roughly about 3-6 cm in length. They are everywhere in Australia... Well, in VIC and SA.. i know that much lol.

Kimmied

Sep 7, 2013
PA
Parrots
I have one umbrella cockatoo. A female 3 years old named Mina.
Ok weird question kind of off topic but maybe not lol. The free range chickens are they caught and put on those HORRIBLE trucks that pack them in alive like sardines, then truck them to where they are going to kill them? Don't get me wrong, I love eating chicken. There just has to be a better way to transport them than that nightmare.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I'm glad that girl got suspended and the bird taken away from that idiot! But I really don't want to know all that stuffs about chickens and eggs. It's grossing me out..... :eek::eek::eek:

SoCalWendy

Jun 29, 2013
Kihei, Hawaii
Parrots
None at the moment
If my chicken eggs that come from a store are fertilized, I don't wanna know about it!!!!!!

Yup.... slaughter houses.... animal cruelty.... but I like my meat thank you very much! As much as I love animals, I can't not eat meat! As much as I like veggies, the vegetarian/vegan life doesn't appeal to me!

As for that girl? She's one fry short of a happy meal!

I've taken birds with my to school before, when I was in school... they were always kept with me or with a teacher if I couldn't take them with me. Did that maybe twice?
What's so wrong with fertile eggs?
Trader joes claims to be unfertile but I know several people who have hatched their eggs
Just sayin, if you buy from them.

Haha great, I buy my eggs from trader joes!:eek:

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Yes the girl won't be coming back till January February ish, I hope she learns her lesson! And I hope the parents don't go and get her anymore pets!

Kinny: oh ya those oh we'll they aren't that big and you didn't put it in your locker..... Right?

Last edited:

SpotsandSally

Sep 30, 2013
Alaska, USA
Parrots
Kiwi : Indian Ringneck Parrot RIP, taken far too young, Mango : Lovebird, 5 years old 2014, Sprite : Pineapple green cheek, <1 2014
If my chicken eggs that come from a store are fertilized, I don't wanna know about it!!!!!!

Yup.... slaughter houses.... animal cruelty.... but I like my meat thank you very much! As much as I love animals, I can't not eat meat! As much as I like veggies, the vegetarian/vegan life doesn't appeal to me!

As for that girl? She's one fry short of a happy meal!

I've taken birds with my to school before, when I was in school... they were always kept with me or with a teacher if I couldn't take them with me. Did that maybe twice?
What's so wrong with fertile eggs?
Trader joes claims to be unfertile but I know several people who have hatched their eggs
Just sayin, if you buy from them.

Haha great, I buy my eggs from trader joes!:eek:

Lol, put it in a bator and in 21 days you'll have some leghorns :)
Hey, shows that they must be kept pretty well to have a rooster around.

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
I remember when I was at my friends house and her mom was makeing breakfast and she was cracking an egg open and there in the pan was a very very young baby chicken! It made me sic.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Ok I gotta quit reading this thread...the last one from kq_fan did me in.....and I just got done eating...... :eek::eek::eek:

SpotsandSally

Sep 30, 2013
Alaska, USA
Parrots
Kiwi : Indian Ringneck Parrot RIP, taken far too young, Mango : Lovebird, 5 years old 2014, Sprite : Pineapple green cheek, <1 2014
Ok I gotta quit reading this thread...the last one from kq_fan did me in.....and I just got done eating...... :eek::eek::eek:

We once cracked an egg from questionable age....

GREEN

:D lovely, huh? I don't eat eggs... Wonder why... Lol.

Our duck went broody once and I didn't notice all her eggs were bad. Cracked one, it exploded, fizzed out some air & had a puke green, runny insides.
I've got plenty of stories if you wish to hear more :p

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
SpotsandSally: hahaha :) I remember when we used to have chickens and once in a while there would either have two yolks or a baby inside! That's when I stopped eating our chicken eggs!:56:

SpotsandSally

Sep 30, 2013
Alaska, USA
Parrots
SpotsandSally: hahaha :) I remember when we used to have chickens and once in a while there would either have two yolks or a baby inside! That's when I stopped eating our chicken eggs!:56:
Haha, double yolks are a treasure. I once saw a chicken egg that was an egg inside an egg! It was huge! Still only a double yolker :p

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Oh my gosh! :eek: I have never heard about that before! That would be a huge treasure!

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Haha, double yolks are a treasure. I once saw a chicken egg that was an egg inside an egg! It was huge! Still only a double yolker :p

Ahahaha when i had bantam x silky chickens I found not 1 but 2 eggs inside another egg with 2 yolks. Boy was I proud.. I wanted to keep it in a jar to show off forever, but then I ate it.. Lol well the yolk part ;)

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
haha that never happened to us! :/ But we would get dinosaur shaped eggs from the big chickens and tenny tiny eggs from the banties! My favorite was the blue green eggs! :)

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Oh.... My..... Gosh!!! :eek: that is so crazy!! Wow I didn't know that was possible!

Most Reactions

Latest posts