Brady looking silly

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
Brady was eating her morning slice of my banana and didn't know or care that she had a crown floopy feather on her head! :rolleyes:

What are you laughing at?
IMG_5729_zpskqo4t5b0.jpg

Just eating my banana what's so funny mom?

IMG_5730_zpsfi4wj4ss.jpg

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I'll turn around in a second so that you can kick my hiney, Laura....but I don't know what's funnier, Brady with the floofy on her head or you calling it a 'floopy'.

OP
labell

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
LOL Wendy I have always called them that. Originally from Michigan remember, we call carbonated drinks "pop" too. :p

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
That's her crown silly! And queen Brady does NOT appreciate you laughing at her royal feather buttness! :D

Brady is so pretty, you should get more pics of her more often:)

OP
labell

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
That's her crown silly! And queen Brady does NOT appreciate you laughing at her royal feather buttness! :D

Brady is so pretty, you should get more pics of her more often:)

Thank you April! I adore her and do take MANY more pictures than I post. I am afraid there would be a daily picture on here if I posted each time I took one. She is always doing something to amuse me. :D Right now she is busy talking in her little girl then mommy voice. At some point in her life she must have been around I would say a 4 yr old little girl and she will talk in her voice and then answer her in a woman's voice.

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
LOL :) must be a zon thing . Lexi didn't mind hers there either :)

Amanda_Bennett

Sep 27, 2014
Gresham, OR
Parrots
Zilla 29 Y.O. Orange Wing Amazon
Brady is a silly girl, but so pretty!

It must be a zon thing cause Zilla does it all the time and never wants me to get them off her!

Sunset_Chaser

Sep 25, 2014
Minnesota
Parrots
Bella (B&G Macaw)
2 Yellow Naped Amazons,
8 Lovebirds,
2 Green Cheeks,
2 Sun Conures,
2 Indian Ringnecks,
2 Quakers
What a beautiful zon Laura!!!! lol what else do you call pop? Not soda, no, it can't be soda. Wonder what the rest of the world calls it? Hmm..... poor confused people :(
LOL!!! :)

OP
labell

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
What a beautiful zon Laura!!!! lol what else do you call pop? Not soda, no, it can't be soda. Wonder what the rest of the world calls it? Hmm..... poor confused people :(
LOL!!! :)

When we lived down South people would ask what kind of coke you wanted!! HUH???:54:(my response was always "The legal kind" to which they would look at me in confusion! lol)

Robin

Apr 26, 2014
Media
Mass.
Parrots
Sun Conure
Tonic, we grew up calling it Tonic in New England!
Funny picture, are all those bird cages in one room have birds in them??

OP
labell

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
Tonic, we grew up calling it Tonic in New England!
Funny picture, are all those bird cages in one room have birds in them??

That is Terri's pic so I am not sure.:) I just have the eclectus and my Nape.

Most Reactions

Latest posts