Breeder info

xreinx

May 24, 2011
Alaska
Parrots
-no parrots yet-
I do have two cats -Riply & Nano bites-
four snakes- china, dip & stick, and Grand Chahee-
I live in alaska, the breeder I want to buy from lives in florida, she knows what shes doing, Ive spoken to her sevral times, and would love to buy from her. But Id have to meet the baby halfway, I am willing to do that, but the Idea of flying back with a baby in the airports scares me, parrots are fragile, babys are more so.

Does anyone know a Reputable breeder near the west cost that ships? Alaska does not have breeders of African Greys up here, and if they do, they have only been doing it for the last year or so, if that. I want someone who knows what they are doing, has a paper trail and is willing to answer months of silly questions before I feel ready to buy from them.

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
The breeder we got my Grey from ships her birds, but I'm really not sure if she'd ship to Alaska. Here's the link to her site. If you click on her Availability link one of her CAG pairs is on eggs. These are my Ruby's parents so I can tell you from personal experience, that their babies are healthy and wonderful and smart.

She's only breeding those species that she loves - namely CAGs, Red-fronts and Blue-throats.

She's very good about answering emails and you can send one through her website. You can tell her Ruby and Jade's family recommended her.

OP
xreinx

xreinx

May 24, 2011
Alaska
Parrots
-no parrots yet-
I do have two cats -Riply & Nano bites-
four snakes- china, dip & stick, and Grand Chahee-
I was hoping to find a TAG, but I am more then willing to spend the extra for a male CAG, I live alone at the moment but my family comes to visit all the time, my animals get played with all the time when my nephews come over, and I intend to bring the bird with me everywhere I go, and hopefully get it useto being handled by strangers. I want my animals (like my cats who are useto traveling) to be comfortable when I take long driving vacations.

Thankyou for the link, Ill contact her when I get a chance, Im not in a rush though, I just want to make sure I have everything I need, info included before I get a bird.

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
Good luck! She's really pretty amazing. Her CAGs are socialized exceptionally well and very comfortable with strangers. And she's always taken the time to answer all of our questions patiently and thuroughly.

Most Reactions

Latest posts