New Jersey
Parrots
Max (23yo) Blue and Gold Macaw,
&
PRIMOR (8yo) Red Lored Amazon,
&
ABBA (33yo) Red Lored Amazon - RIP
Hello Bird Friends,

My name is Bobby and I am being victimized by a bully.

I removed most of info on this post to not be imprudent.

My new motto: FIGHT STRONG NOT STUPID

Peace to you all.

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Robert, i am saddened to read this and very sorry for what you are going through. It's likely you are not the first person this bully has victimized, but i hope in fighting this fight that you will be their last - I'm just sorry that you're having to fight like this at all and that it's had such a devastating impact on you. You will most certainly be in my thoughts and I am sending prayers, hugs, love and strength to you 💝

OP
PrimorandMoxi

PrimorandMoxi

May 29, 2015
New Jersey
Parrots
&
&
Robert, i am saddened to read this and very sorry for what you are going through. It's likely you are not the first person this bully has victimized, but i hope in fighting this fight that you will be their last - I'm just sorry that you're having to fight like this at all and that it's had such a devastating impact on you. You will most certainly be in my thoughts and I am sending prayers, hugs, love and strength to you 💝
Thank you 😭 sincerely

I am literally traumatized.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
WOW, a bully in an educational setting is a bit shocked in that regard, but little surprises me any more! With a zero tolerance policy in place regarding such things in todays education settings and the union involved it should have a positive outcome.

Your recovery is clearly the most important thing and your positive motto can help greatly!

Remember; This To Shall Pass!!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Um. what is this all about and what can we do to help?

Sorry if I'm wrong here, but no one can help a situation if they don't know the fundamentals.

OP
PrimorandMoxi

PrimorandMoxi

May 29, 2015
New Jersey
Parrots
&
&
Um. what is this all about and what can we do to help?

Sorry if I'm wrong here, but no one can help a situation if they don't know the fundamentals.

Thank you for that!
Of course you're not wrong.

No help to be had at the moment, I have incredible support!

The only thing that we can all do is:

SAY NO
TO

BULLY!
I was mostly venting in the "off topic" forum of our community.
Thanks for your ears.

Maybe, I'll retire early. We'll get a sprinter van for me and my bud, with Max and Primor we will travel the states and see the sites.

I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:

Most Reactions