carry cage perth where to get?

Qib

May 11, 2014
western Australia pet shops don't have a great variety of bird products as I would like and I would like to know any shops in perth that I might have not looked it or any good websites I could get a bird carry cage for (the cat ones are two big for budgies) and anywhere I can get an outside play pen for quails (otherwise ill make my own) im thinking a dome of sorts but as portable as possible (anyone know is such things exist?)

strudel

Sep 30, 2013
Media
Where have you looked? There are usually plenty of small cages. I can't remember where I got mine, but it's just a small one that fits on the seat of the car.

For the quail, you could use a bunny or chicken house and add some smaller gauge mesh or flywire if you can't find one with fine mesh, or it would be easy to make one with some timber and bird mesh.

OP
Q

Qib

May 11, 2014
ive tried city farmers, pet barn and a few small pet shops around the place. they're mostly cat cages and the like but no specifically bird carry cages. are there any websites that you've used that may be good to look at?

Most Reactions