Caution posting personal info as this is google searchable

GaryBV

Nov 2, 2013
Southwestern Pennsylvania
Parrots
Pacific Parrotlets - green Beanieboy and blue Skya;
Fischer Lovebirds - Mariposa and Papillon
I've noticed some threads started that are getting more personal than I have seen. I'm not in the least criticizing, I just want people to be aware that if you are searching in Google or any other search engine that the information in this forum is listed - I have often found Parrotforums posting listed when I have search for parrot related problems - so I just want people to be aware that it is not 'just us' that sees all of this information. :rainbow1:

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
I saw one of my posts on Google just the other day, it was about Num Num....I totally agree, we tend to forget what can be *out there* and to be vigilant

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Yes, I've found my posts about Jackie when searching for Tucumans online. :eek: so, be careful what info you post...because the whole world will see it!

Blueridge

Sep 16, 2013
North Carolina
Parrots
Rocky - Yellow-Faced Quaker Parrot
Hey guys i love parrots so much I'm gonna share my social security number with everyone!

Last edited:

Most Reactions