chilli chillin with nut

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
had a very relaxing day with nut, after the chilli incident! i made mistake of watching nut eat some! and she did the mad shakin the food into submission with it! juice in eye = owwww :(

anyway while takin a nap, nut settles on my knee, aaawwww so cute so i took pics:p

1st she preened, then she bowed, then scratched and then attacked my phone?? (the running nut at face level is SCARY!!):11:

when i put phone away back to sleep mode for nut, on my knee again:D lol

so i am wondering if this bowing, is a request, but depending on next bit of movement, depends on request??

Last edited:

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
awwww that does look like an invite "scratch me mummy" angel bows her head when she says hello. it reminds me of regency times when everyone bowed and curtsied to each other!

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
That is definitely a "you may scratch me now, servant" :p pose. Her feathers look great, btw.

LOL! I got a laugh out of that! Isn't it funny how all pets are like that? I read something once that said a dog looks at you and thinks they take care of me, feed me, and love me, they must be a god. A cat looks at you and thinks they take care of me, feed me, and love me I must be a god! lol

OP
suebee

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
yes i forgot my place hence the beak buttin into phone lol

nut has been really settled, but thats cos i'm on annual leave from work! so back on sat, so we will see how her behaviour goes lol

nuts minion! lol

merlinsmom13

Jul 27, 2010
Beckley, WV
Parrots
Merlin a Red Crowned Amazon
I know what you mean, we hardly have any bad days now. I'm thinking of going back to work part time, so I'm worried I spoiled him. Its just that he doesnt pay very well. lol

kitt

Mar 27, 2011
Michigan
Parrots
Ava(peach faced lovebird) and my very first bird
Leroy (black headed caique) my little moody bird
Dusty (hahns macaw) my clown
Nut is so cute......she looks like she wants some scratching.....what a sweetie

OP
suebee

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
lol kitt the same pose can lead to a bite! bless her

know what you mean merlin! but i do find if i work 7am till 1 pam she is more forgiving

Most Reactions

Latest posts