Chloe's first words :)

ForTheBirds

Apr 19, 2013
Cheyenne, WY
Parrots
One Green Cheeked Conure, name Chloe. And two parakeets - Opal and Jade.
Today marks a week since I brought Chloe home. Last night she was with me in the family room and took off from my shoulder over to the movies. That's when she said "Chloe bird. Chloe bird." How cool is that? I haven't made any attempt to teach her to talk and if she picks up on things that quickly, I may need to watch out!

LarryBird

Apr 24, 2013
Media
Sartell, MN
Parrots
"Larry" - GCC
Congrats on Chloe's first words!

I have to admit the real reason I was drawn to your post though, is you have my Username for about a dozen other forums I belong to lol. I have only been a bird owner for a few days now but I have been a basketball card collector most of my life, specializing in Larry Bird cards. This is both the reason I am "ForTheBirds" in all my other forums and also the reason our new GCC was named "Larry". :)

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
That's great. How old is Chloe?:)

OP
ForTheBirds

ForTheBirds

Apr 19, 2013
Cheyenne, WY
Parrots
One Green Cheeked Conure, name Chloe. And two parakeets - Opal and Jade.
Congrats on Chloe's first words!

I have to admit the real reason I was drawn to your post though, is you have my Username for about a dozen other forums I belong to lol. I have only been a bird owner for a few days now but I have been a basketball card collector most of my life, specializing in Larry Bird cards. This is both the reason I am "ForTheBirds" in all my other forums and also the reason our new GCC was named "Larry". :)

How strange! And what a perfect name for a bird! It's already ready already!

I remember Celtics games being on while I was growing up. I'm not a huge sports fan but it's a great memory :)

Most Reactions