OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
My Red Tail egg has internally pipped so i expect a hatch in a day or so.

I checked mine Friday night and there's been no pip so im gonna check tonight to see if they're ready....

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
One is hatching today for sure! He started it yesterday, just checked and he is peeping pretty good and pecking at the egg shell. Yea!!!!!! Finally!!!!

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
It would be but I don't think the parents would like it! LoL. Invasion of privacy!!! Still not hatched out yet. He's still pecking, the second one started the hatching process...

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
~Alexandrine Parakeet~2 Red Lored Amazons~Blue Fronted Amazon~Black capped conure~4 Green Cheeks~4 Parrotlets~2 lineolated parakeets~9 American budgies~9 English budgies~ And lots of babies :)
So exciting!!! :)

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
I have to check in the morning, the usual hatching process is either early in the morning or late in the evening. So tomorrow morning should be hatched out, so the second one should be coming out Thursday. Also found out the 6th egg isn't looking fertile so I must of been seeing things or something happened that egg might of gotten cold and died....I'll post the picture of the baby tomorrow....

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
Ill take it tonight when I get home! :)

Pedro

Dec 15, 2010
Australia
Parrots
2 Budgies, 3 Cockatiels, 6 GCC'S, 2 Crimson Bellie Conures, 9 Sun Conures, 2 Major Mitchells, 12 Eclectus parrots of various ages, 2 BF Amazons, 2 Hahn's Macaw's, 1 Red Tail Black Too
Has your baby hatched Mikey???.

Still waiting for my egg to hatch. Seems to be taking forever but i did hear a little squeek last night when i checked. But i can hear it still chipping at the shell.

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
I just received a phone call from the house, he's hatched!!! Ill take pic when I get home from work...yea!!!

Most Reactions