Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
mysafebirdstore.com has a promo code now ****. It's for an extra 10% off already good prices. Not sure who else may have made that cage.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Pinkstiletto66

Pinkstiletto66

Sep 25, 2011
NYC
mysafebirdstore.com has a promo code now (USA). It's for an extra 10% off already good prices. Not sure who else may have made that cage.

I was wondering why you kept putting in USA, I'm like, uhhh I LIVE in the U.S. but I realized thats probably the code. Hahahaha

BirdieNumNum

Oct 19, 2011
NY/NJ
Parrots
1 Pineapple GCC
2 Cockatiels
2 Budgies
Wow looks like an awesome cage!! Glad you were able to find a nice playtop with the correct bar spacing :). I love the mink color too!

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
Petco has 15% off store wide for Halloween. So that cage is $239.00. I don't think you will find a bigger or nicer cage for the price than that. Plus there is FREE SHIPPING which is a huge discount because to ship that cage would cost better than $50.00.

What type of bird do you have and intend on putting in the cage. To me the price would dictate the color choice hahahahahaha.

OP
Pinkstiletto66

Pinkstiletto66

Sep 25, 2011
NYC
A conure. I really would like another color. I don't like that color. It reminds me of an old home. The price is great though. I was reading the questions and it comes in other colors, but petco only sells certain colors. Im trying to ask a question on petco, but its not allowing me. I'd love to find the original manufacturer. Ugh.

BirdieNumNum

Oct 19, 2011
NY/NJ
Parrots
1 Pineapple GCC
2 Cockatiels
2 Budgies
You don't like the color?? I actually really like it lol! It reminds me of coffee (with lots of creamer and milk) or suede or leather. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :). I think it looks more "designer" because of the color. Maybe it's just me lol.

OP
Pinkstiletto66

Pinkstiletto66

Sep 25, 2011
NYC
You don't like the color?? I actually really like it lol! It reminds me of coffee (with lots of creamer and milk) or suede or leather. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :). I think it looks more "designer" because of the color. Maybe it's just me lol.

I see what you mean, but GOD no, the color is so blah.. Although I do like Brown in real life. I'd prefer a dark brown as oppose to that. Maybe it is darker, I will have to look at the actual photos and see if its darker with real lighting. If I don't get this I will get the nina playtop avian adventure in blue. I'd prefer a pink cage, but I am not going to find that! lol

BirdieNumNum

Oct 19, 2011
NY/NJ
Parrots
1 Pineapple GCC
2 Cockatiels
2 Budgies

I see what you mean, but GOD no, the color is so blah.. Although I do like Brown in real life. I'd prefer a dark brown as oppose to that. Maybe it is darker, I will have to look at the actual photos and see if its darker with real lighting. If I don't get this I will get the nina playtop avian adventure in blue. I'd prefer a pink cage, but I am not going to find that! lol

Hahaha yeah that's really weird, how come I never seen pink cages?? And yeah a dark brown would be nice. It could be your monitor though. Maybe you have your brightness turned up or something. But I think mink is a light-medium brown.. hm. Maybe it'll grow on you lol! I actually like most cage colors except for really like ones. White is alright but I prefer a darker color. It's harder to see things inside a white cage - all you really notice is the cage. At least in my opinion :rolleyes:.

OP
Pinkstiletto66

Pinkstiletto66

Sep 25, 2011
NYC

Hahaha yeah that's really weird, how come I never seen pink cages?? And yeah a dark brown would be nice. It could be your monitor though. Maybe you have your brightness turned up or something. But I think mink is a light-medium brown.. hm. Maybe it'll grow on you lol! I actually like most cage colors except for really like ones. White is alright but I prefer a darker color. It's harder to see things inside a white cage - all you really notice is the cage. At least in my opinion :rolleyes:.

Monitor is always on the lowest setting. It's really blinding, wish it could go lower. I like pretty colors.. My room is pink so, you know how that goes.

BirdieNumNum

Oct 19, 2011
NY/NJ
Parrots
1 Pineapple GCC
2 Cockatiels
2 Budgies
Oh yeah! I forgot to say I usually look on couponcabin.com for coupon codes. Not sure if you checked there already though.

BirdieNumNum

Oct 19, 2011
NY/NJ
Parrots
1 Pineapple GCC
2 Cockatiels
2 Budgies

Monitor is always on the lowest setting. It's really blinding, wish it could go lower. I like pretty colors.. My room is pink so, you know how that goes.

Hehe :D My room is blue but I'm planning on painting each wall a different color - pink, orange, green, yellow - and the ceiling is going to stay white. But my mom says the small cans of paint are too expensive. Oh welllll... I'll be out of the house in 2 years anyway.

OP
Pinkstiletto66

Pinkstiletto66

Sep 25, 2011
NYC
I found a pink cage, but it was use, beat up a little and not like the one I want, but hey it was pink, lmao.

Tswift

Feb 3, 2011
Parrots
2 Caique Sisters- Ava and Sheik
Are you sure you want the cage? I mean, the color of the cage seems very irrelevant. I mean, I'm a girl, and I couldn't care less what color my cage was as long as it is good for my birds. Make sure there is no rust and the cage is big enough... used cages can be pretty rough and the last thing you want is your bird to have metal poisoning because you liked that the cage was pink.

Most Reactions

Latest posts