Ria

Jun 6, 2011
Media
Albums
Uk, Hampshire / Gosport
Parrots
Indian Ringneck: Damien

RIP: Dempsey & Winston
Today arrived a package for Damien from Northern Parrots, Damien got a cute lil peekaboo perch tent, that so far he is just sitting under it a little unsure, LOL!
(I got medium, But I think I should have gotten large as it is a lil'snug')

and a Jungle Talk "Talk 'n' Play" Phone toy! It is so cute, I have clicked the buttons on it and his little face looks in amusment as it says "I love you" He hasn't yet played with it in his cage, I am just hoping he plucks up the courage to use them soon hehe!

(Pics to come, after I have cleaned him out) :)

I am recovering from having my appendix removed, so I have had a lot of time with him, he is a cheeky lil boy, who is rather chatty. None of what he says makes much sense yet, so I am hoping soon words will form, my god he is loud in the mornings!

merlinsmom13

Jul 27, 2010
Beckley, WV
Parrots
Merlin a Red Crowned Amazon
Merlin has the phone toy, does yours have a mirror? He'll start playing w/it, merlin uses his when he wants my attention. Great haul Damien, climb in your tent & talk on your cell. lol Hope you are feeling better Ria.

OP
Ria

Ria

Jun 6, 2011
Media
Albums
Uk, Hampshire / Gosport
Parrots
Indian Ringneck: Damien

RIP: Dempsey & Winston
Yes, I got him the lil blue one with a mirror and four buttons, he's so far just been staring at it, but if we click the buttons he's interested haha!

Thankyou, had a lot of bed rest and been happy that Damien has kept me company! <3

mmm yes, I can't wait to put a little by each month for Damien to get him a few mire toys from NP, and make him some! I saw on the site those cardboard foraging boxes, which look super easy to make which I plan on doing soon too for him! I hate having to work and leave him :p

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
lol ria that my thing with nut as well once a month, a few bits an sometimes pets at home lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts