Eclectus Hormonal Aggression (New level of 'evil')

OP
chris-md

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Scott your killing me over here! 😜😂

As of tonight he's back to complete normal. I even reached into his cage to pick him up. What's the ramp down like for everyone else?. Parker always recovered from these quickly. But I wasn't expecting this severity. He gets into slight fits maybe every 2 months (I emailed the former owner, she said she experienced the same thing). Mostly just masturbating and regurg to toys but it ends after 2-3 days.

DexMom

Jul 18, 2015
New Jersey
Parrots
Dexter, SI Eclectus
Scott your killing me over here! 😜😂

As of tonight he's back to complete normal. I even reached into his cage to pick him up. What's the ramp down like for everyone else?. Parker always recovered from these quickly. But I wasn't expecting this severity. He gets into slight fits maybe every 2 months. [...] Mostly just masturbating and regurg to toys but it ends after 2-3 days.

Funny, I'm having the same issue with my husband LOL.

Just kidding, your wording on that is super hilarious. Either that or I've had enough wine.

OP
chris-md

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Oh snap!!! Love it! I'll cheers ya with my glass of white zin I'm being forced to down right now! {yuck��}

DexMom

Jul 18, 2015
New Jersey
Parrots
Dexter, SI Eclectus
Let's cheers to your horny bird, shall we? Now there's something I never thought I'd say.

OP
chris-md

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Sure I'll toast to that, and to dexters fits to come 🍷

Most Reactions