Mar 20, 2017
Cheyenne, WY
Parrots
-Jazz, Normal Grey Cockatiel /

-Chessie, Pearl Cockatiel /

-Perry, Black capped Conure /

-JoJo, Pineapple GCC /

3 little busy Budgies
Yumgrinder, that’s the thing about Moderators, you don’t have to ask for our help, we’re always here for you. Yes, I believe you made it very clear that you are not breeding birds with health issues but in fact no one accused you of doing that. Your multiple posts looked like you were revving up for a frustrated tantrum, I thought I should intervene before it got out of hand. Glad I could help. Just so you know, I haven’t used my mod powers to delete a thing from this thread but we have more than one mod and you’ve been here long enough to know that.

Glad you could help? stop patronizing me. that is the opposite of HELPFUL and is frustrating me EVEN MORE

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
YUMgrinder, I would like to remind you that when you post a thread, anyone can reply to it. The very act of posting a thread is asking for replies, and Mods may certainly post.
I would like to remind you that we require respect to other Members/Mods when posting.
This thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts