Even more Kito Pics.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I heard from Louise yesterday and I can bring Kito home in a couple of days. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here are some more pics that were taken yesterday, and just look at how my baby has grown.

Here is Kito and his brothers/sisters.
1102071.jpg

My baby.
1102075.jpg

In this picture my baby sure looks like a girl to me, but cant say definate.
1102074.jpg

1102073.jpg

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:16: Opps forgot to resize them, :eek: Sorry.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Ohhhh thats way too cute, how could you only take one home??? Kito looks like a girl to me too, but hey still too young. Will you have Kito DNA sexed?

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
It was so difficult to leave the other two there, and I tell ya if I'd had a chance to stuff them up my jumper I would have. :D Or if I'd had the money they would have come home with me too. After we saw them for the very first time Hubby said the same thing kinda, his was more like "I really thought you were gonna tell her you'd take all of them. " If only he knew the thought HAD crossed my mind. :D

Yes when Kito is a bit older I will have her DNA sexed. How do I do this, yet another pair that have turned out to be MALE and FEMALE. :eek: Ohhhhhhhhh lets just hope Bucc takes a fancy to my little gal :cool: Babies Galore.

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
is there a way to tell between then two genders? i thaught you ahd to get it dna tested of some sort to be certian... and how come the one at the bottom has a green tail and the other has a red tail?.. or is that how you sex them?

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
A female is lighter than a male and the males head is bigger, but the only way to be 100% sure is to get her DNA sexed. I will be having that done, but by looking at her she is a lot lighter than Bucc ever was. Believe me I can't say she is definately a she but all the signs point that way.

The "Green" tail, um thats a toy, but have to admit I hadn't noticed that before :D and it really does look like a tail.:D

Most Reactions