Everything is a toy

camo

Jun 30, 2014
Parrots
Gizmo - Male Eclectus Parrot

Pebbles - Female Eclectus Parrot
I am in the process of building a built in entertainment unit in the house. The house is old and nothing was built level or square, so to install the kickboard I had to bring out the hand plane and shave a bit off to match the floor.

So what has that got to do with Eclectus Parrots I hear you say:D. Well when I was done I had a pile of spiraled shavings

Prior to having Gizmo and Pebbles, these might make it to the chicken shed, or probably in the bin, but now:

I do all the work, they have all the fun:D

Cheers,

Cameron

Comafly

Feb 8, 2015
Hahah nice. I love that I can give my girl anything and she will be amused for hours. Sometimes I just scrunch up a brown paper bag with some sunflower seeds in it and she will spend ages ripping it apart and carrying it around.

ToMang07

Jul 14, 2015
Maine, USA
Parrots
Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo
That's a great idea. Next time I'm chopping up lumber t make toys I'll have to break outt he planer too!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Nice! There are so many expensive toys out there, but sometimes they get the most fun out of the simple things.

Most Reactions

Latest posts