Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
J

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Precious caiques!

No argument from me!

There is another photo in this series that I'm saving for when JerseyWendy announces the "Count all the Hairs in the Bird Owner's Nose" photo contest. I absolutely guarantee I'll win that one...
:D

ROFLMAO! Literally!! Now THERE's an idea for a contest!! But c'mon....now I'm dying to see that photo!!

EdgesofTwilight

Sep 2, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Parrots
Cosmo - Hahn's Macaw
This is not my picture or birds, so it's justfor fun/ not an entry. But I thought it fits the theme. :)
FB_IMG_1423223561331.jpg

Last edited:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Just a budgie... but here is Harry daring you to try to kiss him (he bites.)

Oh my! I hope that adorable little bird didn't hear you say, "Just a budgie", you'll never get a kiss!

Sweet photo of Harry!

Michymoo

Jan 2, 2015
Helmdon
Parrots
Blue fronted amazon
Ohhh woody, I used to chew you but now I love you...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 254

Rimbaud

Feb 6, 2015
Just a budgie... but here is Harry daring you to try to kiss him (he bites.)

Oh my! I hope that adorable little bird didn't hear you say, "Just a budgie", you'll never get a kiss!

Sweet photo of Harry!
Haha. Oh god I'm sorry. I said that sort of sarcastically. I think budgies are the most underrated of parrots. He's not really "just a budgie." He's my bird.:)

Last edited:

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
These two were as much in love as two creatures could be, so I'll put this one out there. Demitre and Inca.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
I've actually got lots of these, though the best ones were on the disks that got destroyed in the flood in my garage... (Lost ALL my best bird pics.)

Here's one just for fun! Sarah and Py more than a decade ago, early morning....

Birdie Kisses Make Me Smile!

Hard to believe she's graduating from high school in four more months... She couldn't have been more than five or six when these were taken.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Mark, the pic with Demitre and Inca is beautiful...

But the ones with your daughter? Priceless!

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014
This one is just for fun because I thought it was hilarious. Shiko is currently in love with my feet, so he flies over and he does his mating dance while making kissy noises, hahaha. So my boyfriend and I thought we'd make a silly overly edited picture to commemorate his new love!

strudel

Sep 30, 2013
Media
What sort of babies are those little cuties, Kinny?

As for Shiko, is it time to get him a proper girlfriend? :D

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
...As for Shiko, is it time to get him a proper girlfriend? :D

So poor Shiko is a bit of a foot fetishist. There are worse vices. Hahaha! :p

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014
Hahaha! He has Avery! But lately she's been a grump because I took away her snuggle hut. So his preferences have changed to creatures that apparently can't bite him when he gets too lovey! :p

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Mark, the pic with Demitre and Inca is beautiful...

But the ones with your daughter? Priceless!

Yeah... But this is still my all time favorite Py pic:

One of my all time cuddle birds! Sarah actually snuck this one in on me and I'm glad she did... I had fallen asleep on the couch. Py was in his usual spot.

He was the first parrot that was actually mine. (When we were in Venezuela, we had five amazons, and two macaws. The zons were my Mom's. The macs were my dads. The macs lived in our Mango tree... The zons had an aviary.)

He was free flighted and recalled. Startle trained. Out and about trained, and car seat trained. He was trick trained. He was an outside the cage bird until Sally came along. (Sally was dangerous when I got her.)

He's the bird that got me started in all this....

Then came the rescue, and the rest is history.

Last edited:

RainbowRose

Aug 6, 2014

With love from Baby the Senegal :rainbow1::smile015::40::smile020: he made a nice romantic silhouette in front of my pink curtains lol so this is my entry ❤️

Last edited:

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Not an "official" entry, just for fun-

4f9c2c7f-624a-4658-a956-85d36790e41d_zpsdb771a44.jpg

My mom's Valentine lovebirds:D

Bandespresso

Dec 22, 2014
Tucson, AZ
Parrots
Congo African Grey+
Worked closely with many species, birds with behavioral problems, and now birds of prey and other wildlife
Cutesey Valentine's pic with my red butt snuggle bug! :D

2ex4lqa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts