Feeling down.

hacatta

Dec 22, 2013
Parrots
i got 1 green cheek cinnamon,a rose crowned,a yellow sided and a hybride from the first 2

Kiva
Fury
Pixel
Hope
Today when i got home my mother told me that a friend she doesn't really talk to anymore asked her whether or not i would take an gcc from a friend off her who needed to quickly get rid off him.
I was so surprised ,most here don't even know what they are.
She even showed me a picture,he is in a small budgie cage.
But as much as i wanted to take him ,i just can't.
We have absolutely no room for quarantine.
The last room that could have been used is my sister's room and she rescued a budgie 2 months ago from a horrible situation.
I have to decline,my room can't hold an other cage,i just bought 2 really big one's.
I have 1 closet for myself , a bed and my desk.
I am feeling really down about this,he looked so sad,but i have to think about the safety off the fids i already have.
Also kiva is still unable to really accept pixel after a year,how will this go?
Sorry just needed somebody to tell this.

Last edited:

DoodlesMom

Nov 25, 2014
Phoenix,Arizona
Parrots
GCC >Doodle
Despite our passion of birds...we simply can't rescue all of those in need. Please don't feel bad, like you mentioned, you have your own fids to consider. Hopefully someone will give the birdie a happy forever home.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
It does hurt to see a bird or any animal in need. I agree with Doodle's mom, though, you can't always say yes. I think you're making a wise decision for the birds you already have. I hope the GCC finds a wonderful home and a caring human.

Most Reactions

Latest posts