Mar 18, 2015
Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
He was so sweet, and luckily not for sale... but I know that they are not a good mix with a conure in the house ><

Hubby and I are still researching and trying to get out and see lots of different birds... we so far really liked this sennie, but I just stumbled upon the Jenday conure doing some research for a conure with similar personality characteristics to sennies.

Anyone here have a Jenday? What are they like as pets? If you have one, does it get along with your other birds?

We are not looking for anything right away, just probably once the cats are out of the picture... lots of time ;)

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
a conure with similar personality characteristics to sennies.

That would be a strange Conure LOL! Pois are so different in so many ways from conures ;). One would be easier to make independent than a conure though, and that is a plus, since I know you have your hands full with a little someone :). But they can bite a lot harder than a comparable size conure! Are you still thinking about an Alexandrine?

OP
Kyoto

Kyoto

Mar 18, 2015
Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
a conure with similar personality characteristics to sennies.

That would be a strange Conure LOL! Pois are so different in so many ways from conures ;). One would be easier to make independent than a conure though, and that is a plus, since I know you have your hands full with a little someone :). But they can bite a lot harder than a comparable size conure! Are you still thinking about an Alexandrine?

If the right one came along, totally. I like how laid back they seem to be.

Most Reactions

Latest posts