FINALLY got my Shed painted.....

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I finally got the trim done after getting attacked by tons of mosquitos....I had to do bunch of taping everywhere before I paint so it was a pain....BUT it's done....Yes Wendy and Ant, that took ages for me to get finished when it was supposed to be done weeks ago...lol

20130729_182407_zps3de25ec4.jpg

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Nice job Mike.....

I see your next year's project...moving your pavers, digging out a bed tray, pouring bed sand, resetting the pavers, tamping them down, brooming sand over the walkway, vibrating the surface to settle the sand, topping off the sand, then sitting back, in the shade, enjoying your project completion.....

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
Weco,

We put that down so dogs won't track mud for the time being. And yes about doing the resetting pavers....fun!!!!! LoL....

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
Thanks Ant!!! Yes we LOVE the color too!!!! We actually bought the good expensive paint so I hope it last so I won't have to repaint again anytime soon...lol

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Weco,

We put that down so dogs won't track mud for the time being. And yes about doing the resetting pavers....fun!!!!! LoL....

Give me enough notice & I might run over there one weekend I take the stepdaughter back to Mt. Eagle.....be happy to supervise that little project.....about 12 years ago we were doing a large back deck for a neighbor & she decided she wanted a walkway down to their driveway, so we ended up using the same color pavers but 3 sizes, yours, one larger & one smaller...came out real nice.....

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
That turned out just GORGEOUS, Mikey!!!! :D And boy, I can see how much work there was involved with the trim being white. :eek:

I wouldn't mind painting, if I had someone else do all the taping and clean up for me. ;)

AWESOME color!!! WOHOOO!!!! :)

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
I love the colour, that looked like a lot of work!

now you have a beautiful shed.

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
Looks beautiful Mikey! :D

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
Good thing I got it done cause now I'm sick again with the sinus cold everyone is getting...Tennessee for ya, allergy capital.... :(

Most Reactions