Finally !! The count down begins !

OP
I

itsjoyceduh

Jun 9, 2015
California
Parrots
Bella the BFA
Good news everyone !!! I can get out work tmr at 5:00!!! So for sure Bella will be coming home with me tomorrow !! Super excited !

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Good news everyone !!! I can get out work tmr at 5:00!!! So for sure Bella will be coming home with me tomorrow !! Super excited !

That was nice of your work! They must know you're very very excited about your new addition:D

OP
I

itsjoyceduh

Jun 9, 2015
California
Parrots
Bella the BFA

That was nice of your work! They must know you're very very excited about your new addition:D

Hahaha I work at a dental office so today the doctor has to leave at 5 but the earliest we can leave is at 5:30 so I asked my manager if I can leave at 5 to pick up my baby she said okay. Hehehe very nice indeed !

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
Very exciting!! Looking forward to photos of Bella when you get her home!

OP
I

itsjoyceduh

Jun 9, 2015
California
Parrots
Bella the BFA
The moment has come!

THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! * i hope.... LOL**

Bella THE SPOIL PRINCESS IS HOME :D

On the way home. Took Bella out and you can see the smile on her face that she LOVED that blanket haha

Enjoying the new toy * Keep her occupied*

Finally home ! Trying to feed her some parrot chop I made.. She didn't seem to eat much.. just a nibble BETTER THAN NOTHING! :54:

Gave up on the food and decided to play with her new toys !

OP
I

itsjoyceduh

Jun 9, 2015
California
Parrots
Bella the BFA
Oh Bella! " What mom? Can I help you?" :54:

Oh I BTW that blue leash i actually got it and tied some knots to get her familiar with it. The reason why is her harness is also blue and I want her to get use to the material and the color so she wont FREAK out when she sees the harness.. Btw the harness is right next to her cage :54:

QUICK QUESTION! I put a night light in her room... So it wont be super dark.. Do you think that is a good idea or parrots like it dark.. and no light? :green::confused:

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
What an absolute doll Bella is! Such a sweet little face she has. Congratulations :D!

I think a night light is good. In case they have a fright in a new place, they can orient themselves quicker and stop panicking when they can see.

OP
I

itsjoyceduh

Jun 9, 2015
California
Parrots
Bella the BFA
What an absolute doll Bella is! Such a sweet little face she has. Congratulations :D!

I think a night light is good. In case they have a fright in a new place, they can orient themselves quicker and stop panicking when they can see.

Thanks!! I agree with you. She does have a very sweet face! I hope it stays like that when she gets older :rolleyes:

Doublete

Mar 15, 2015
Maryland
Parrots
"Loki" turquoise GCC 1/4/15 hatch date-- "Chiqui" amazon 9/2010 hatch date---- "Banner" green parrotlet hatchdate 11/22/16

RIP "pineapple" lovebird
Awwwwwwewwwwww... She's so cute...

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Welcome home Bella! She is a beautiful girl and looks like she made herself right at home:D

OP
I

itsjoyceduh

Jun 9, 2015
California
Parrots
Bella the BFA
Welcome home Bella! She is a beautiful girl and looks like she made herself right at home:D

I hope so ! When I went to pick her up the last tried to get her out but she hold on to the cage. When I reached for her she step up to me :D

Most Reactions