first day out

romie12321

Jan 21, 2011
columbus ohio
Parrots
cinnamon green cheek conure named bishop 2 r 3 years old
will it was nice today out and bishop's new toys and carrier came in the mail the other day so i took him outside and i think he loved it he stayed on the side that was closest to me untill this lady came up to see him and then he got happy and making noises. after that he made sounds to the wild birds i think he liked it.

lexx510

Mar 13, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Parrots
Pineapple Green Cheek Conure
Sounds like he enjoyed it, indeed! We're basking out in the son with Guava right now, too.

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
I use cat carriers myself. I don't like those acrylic bird carriers because they can heat up too much from sun coming through the car windows. And a bird like Merlin would be really scared by all the blurry things going by.

OP
romie12321

romie12321

Jan 21, 2011
columbus ohio
Parrots
cinnamon green cheek conure named bishop 2 r 3 years old
img-take_me_home2.jpg is one like this

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
Ah, I saw those one day at my vet's when a couple brought in several birds. I was wondering where they got those as I had never seen them before.

Mare Miller

Banned
Banned
May 14, 2011
Media
sierra foothills of central California
Parrots
13yr. old male umbrella cockatoo,
we call him Amigo!

7yr. old Goffin cockatoo, she IS Sassy!!
I think I have one of the acrylic ones, I've always called it his travel cage, although his longest travel with it was from Reno to here, about 5-6 hours. Amigo's previous owner gave it to us to send him on his way. Between all the cages, plus worth of bird, that she gave us, my husband says that my friend only had to pay $2500 to get rid of her bird!

Even if no one else does, I do,,,love you Amigo

Most Reactions

Latest posts