Parrots
2 moustached parakeets, 2 Sun conures, 20 cockatiels, 11 English budgies
I have removed my post due to the threat of a lawsuit

Last edited:

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH. Yucky icky nasty gross evil.

lindi_s

Sep 16, 2014
Cape Town, South Africa
Parrots
Female Senegal named Gizmo
Male GCC named Chewy
That is absolutely awful!!!! I'm so sorry that she scammed you out of your little baby... All I can say, is that Karma is a b***h!!!!!

Sunset_Chaser

Sep 25, 2014
Minnesota
Parrots
Bella (B&G Macaw)
2 Yellow Naped Amazons,
8 Lovebirds,
2 Green Cheeks,
2 Sun Conures,
2 Indian Ringnecks,
2 Quakers
I know of 2 flippers in my area, I always feel so bad for the birds.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Lesson learned.

She's my bird now. Stop bothering me.

It's different if it's someone rehoming their bird because of circumstances they couldn't control. Then regretting it the minute they do...

In that instance I have given birds back. NOT where they've put them up for sale on CL.

4dugnlee

Apr 27, 2014
Ohio
Parrots
Sassy - 13 y.o. Blue Front Amazon, Cisco - 6 y.o. Sun Conure, Peanut - 8 y.o. U2
Fred - 2(?) y.o. Cockatiel, Ginger - 3 or 4(?) y.o. Cockatiel
Oh I'm so sorry! That's horrible! I've seen ads on sites where people are wanting to take in parrots and will give them a wonderful home....yeah right!!!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I am so sorry this happened to you (and to Jezebel). I cannot understand for the life of me how these unscrupulous and uncaring people can get away with the things they do. I do believe that karma will find them in the end, though.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
I am so sorry this happened to you (and to Jezebel). I cannot understand for the life of me how these unscrupulous and uncaring people can get away with the things they do. I do believe that karma will find them in the end, though.

WHAT?! IT'S JUST A BIRD...

Stop me if you've heard that one before.

OP
songlake

songlake

Mar 25, 2014
Florida
Parrots
2 moustached parakeets, 2 Sun conures, 20 cockatiels, 11 English budgies
*removed due to lawsuit threat

Last edited:

miloslave

May 17, 2010
South Africa - Cape Town
Parrots
Mustache Parakeet - Milo
CAG - Charlie
Songlake, stay strong. I also have a male moustache and I know how sweet they are. And believe me, even though we dont always get to know, karma is a &$#@!!! They will get theirs. The wheel always turns.

Most Reactions

Latest posts