Fly free, Sweet Maggie...

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
So so sorry for your loss Terry. :( Hugs to you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
Ah so sorry Terry, it hurts when we lose our fids doesn't it, but to see another fid hurting too is so very sad. Hugs all round.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Terry, I just now saw this :(. Please accept my condolences for little Maggie. I am very sorry you found her deceased, and I know this is so hard. Hugs and healing energy for you and AB.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I wanted to thank everyone again for your kind and comforting words. AB is doing a little better today but still calling for her at times. We added a nice lilac branch with some leaves last night, as well as new toys for distraction.
It is so hard to not be able to comfort him.

Chris, I am going to look at it as a grand adventure for her, and I am sure she will be waiting for AB to join her.

I feel so fortunate to have all of you in my life.

Most Reactions

Latest posts