Folger Dancing to Maroon 5 :)

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
Today we had a little setback when I opened him up this morning. He had picked under his one wing and made a nice red spot. No blood but its very sore looking. He also had some down feathers on the bottom of his cage. I took him to have a bath and sprayed him with aloe. He spent the next hour huddling in a towel and under my shirt to dry off. Then since he was grumpy with me started threatening my mother because he didn't want to bite me:rolleyes:

We had plans to go to the shelter today so he was left alone for about 6 to 7 hours. Spent the whole time worrying I'd come back to a dead bird who bleed out from biting himself.:52: He didn't do anything else and there were no new feathers on the ground. So I'm thinking frequent baths incase his skin is just irritated and he is extreme in displaying his displeasure.

As you know he bit my mother today when we tried to get him to step up on her:54: He got put back in his cage for awhile before I took him out again so he knew he wasn't permanently rejected from the group! We had Ivory dancing to music and then Folger decided to join in on the action:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHNSCSVbZeI]Folger dancing(1) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFjcp605MIg]Folger dancing(2) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZUIhgtpdcs]Folger dancing(3) - YouTube[/ame]

So we ended on a positive note! Though I did semi throw him today when Monkey landed on me and he startled. I thought he was going after her and knew she wouldn't survive that fight and threw him away from me. Well he was just startled that this little speed demon had come out of no where and looked insulted that I threw him:p

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
I don't usually watch you-tube vids because the data download on vids is sooo expensive here but this I had to see. He is too precious!! Can't believe he tried to rip off an arm earlier... :54:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Folger is so adorable! I really enjoy these videos of him:)

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
I don't usually watch you-tube vids because the data download on vids is sooo expensive here but this I had to see. He is too precious!! Can't believe he tried to rip off an arm earlier... :54:

You and me both!!! He was dancing and even letting me get close to get the video.... maybe after the bite he realized I tasted like chicken and wasn't fond of the flavor :D

He's a character.... but so was Ted Bundy.... :31:

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
I hope it was worth it MomtoPercy:) Its amazing to see the split perosnailty.

To Me: I love you mom!:10::21:
To My Mother: Come here I just want to say hiiii. GRRRR:mad::smile039::12:

He has literally growled at my mother:52:

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
And stop comparing him to a serial killer....you are still alive aren't you:31:

Mishcka

Feb 11, 2014
Nashville
Parrots
Cookatoo
That is So cute ! I just think Folger dancing is so funning, i wish i could get my bird to dance LOL

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should try watching all 3 videos at once, it's quite interesting!!! :)

Most Reactions