Food theif....

Diesel_Hyland

May 26, 2013
Media
Tuakau, New Zealand
Parrots
'Diesel' the Alexandrine
I caught our wee fellow stealing cherry tomatoes! He gets plenty of food, but has such an inquisitive nature, keeps us on our toes :)

:green1::jumping40:jumping40

Last edited:

UMARKHANMARDAN

May 20, 2013
I have noticed Alexandrines like tomatoes so much. I place some guava & tomatoes in the dish. They run for tomatoes.

lisascannell

Sep 1, 2013
South Australia
Parrots
2 Lovebirds, 5 cockatiels, finch, budgie, Indian Ringneck
Cute photo! I love having my birds in the kitchen. Got some funny shots, one of my cockatiel in a lunch box full of cold chicken drumsticks :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Diesel is adorable! How old is he?

lquan

Nov 6, 2013
El Monte, CA
Parrots
Yellow Sided Conure
My conure steal food rigth out of my spoon/fork and sandwich on my hand. I have to cover up our fruit basket with a towel, otherwise, we get beak marks all over them. The worse part is she can fly. After stealing the food, she flies up to the curtain box and make a mess. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about poop mess on those curtain boxes.

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
He has the "I'm so busted" look. What a cutie :D

Rizosmom

Oct 14, 2013
Winnipeg Canada
Parrots
Rizo the Sun Conure hatched May 2013
Kenickie Hahns Macaw hatched Nov 2013
Daughter has a 5 year old Senegal named Maggie
Awe he's so sweet and innocent....well ok maybe not innocent but would def like you to believe he is lol!

Most Reactions