For Ant & Linky

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
Hey everyone, sorry I've not been around properly for a while!

I've had some personal things going on involving a health scare, but THANKFULLY, all is well.....we are super relieved and feeling so very fortunate.

I wouldn't have survived if it hadn't been for Ant and Linky. I would have either gone mad or fallen to pieces, I swear! They gave me an opportunity to talk in a way that none of my other close friends or family could.

When I first came onto this forum I had no idea it would mean meeting SO many nice people.....I certainly never bargained for these pair!

This video is a thankyou for everything they have done & a salute to what wonderful girls they are.

So girlies, thankyou from the bottom of my heart. Here's to you.

xxxxxxxxxx

PS: I appear to have run out of music.....it's not really a wonder I'm a shop owner and not a big film director! hehe!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEScxeiG1zk]YouTube - ‪Ant & Linky‬‏[/ame]

greycloud

Mar 21, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Parrots
Sammy-Umbrella Too-rescued,
Dexter-CAG-rehomed handicapped,
Sterling-CAG-rehomed retired breeder.
Sunshine-12 yo CAG-adopted
Von, how beautiful! A wonderful tribute to two special people in your life. I also have several special cyber friends. Though we have never me, our friendship knows no boundaries. You are all very lucky to have one another!
I hope you are well now and your days are birghter!

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
OMG I ran out of tissues again and again, how many boxes do you owe me now ha ha.
Von that is one of the most beautiful things anyone has ever done. I am so deeply touched and honoured to be your friend. When joining the forum, I knew new friendships would be made, but never in my wildest dreams, did I ever anticipate such a strong, and honest connection of friendship, being formed, so many miles apart.

You are my other family away from home Sis

I cherish our wonderful friendship, each and every day. You have been my pillar of strength, when all was falling apart, you helped me each and every step of the way, too many times to mention them all.
When you called me up the one Sunday so unexpectedly, it was absolutely awesome, you made my day, and cheered me up when I honestly needed it the most.
When I thought Mishka might have PBFD, you prayed with me, you cried with me, you helped me survive each day, until the results came through, then we cried together, this time tears of joy.

STAY THE WAY YOU ARE MY FRIEND
LOVE YA FOREVER

15_12_133.gif

Found this poem about friendship
, so appropriate

You're my friend and that is true,

But the gift was given from me to you.
We went thru moments that were good and bad,
Even moments that were happy and sad.
You supported me when I was in tears,
We stuck together when we were in fear,

Its really sad that it had to be this way,
Miles away cant keep us apart,
'Cause you'll always be in my heart.

OP
V

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
Thanks everyone *blushes*

All is well this end thankfully....has been stressful but we've never been happier now! :D

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
What a wonderful tribute to eachother and friedships established here on the forum. I am so so glad Von that all is well for you.
Your words to Antionette and Linky are treasures.

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
Von that was just sooooo beautiful.
154fs232528.gif

You were in my thoughts and prayers all the time while we were at Kruger, our whole family prayed for healthy results and I cant tell you how overwhelmed happy we are for you.
2uge4p4.gif

Your video really blew me away and for the first time I AM speechless!
toyou.gif

THANK YOU - LOVE YOU!
HeartKiss.gif

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
I just showed Craig and I started crying ALL OVER AGAIN.

It is really such beautiful words, it is soooo special and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
loveshower.gif

OP
V

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
ahhh Linky, you're so silly haha! <3

I just wanted to say thankyou, but the word was not enough!

How did the "Afrikaans" come out haha?

xxxxxx

OP
V

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
ahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Well, at least this time I did not call you "wide" and tell you that I had an order of fish and bread arrive for Cal or that I was going to display you on a shelf!!!! :D

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
Well, at least this time I did not call you "wide" and tell you that I had an order of fish and bread arrive for Cal or that I was going to display you on a shelf!!!! :D
happy0194-1.gif
.... Immm ja, thanks for reminding me of my wideness!:D

Oh no this time it was PERFECT pure Afrikaans! I LOVE your Afrikaans! Just the fact that you are trying blows me away - you are super cool!
128fs318181.gif

OP
V

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
hahahaha! Google translate can be helpful sometimes, then! I said to Dave I will have to get a dictionary or something and really try to do it properly!!! I don't know the best form of learning for me.....a dictionary would be funny, the words would be correct but the word ORDER probably not so much haha!

OP
V

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
We are all great thanks birdiemomma! :D

Cal is her usual joyous self! She came for a bath with me last night and her expression the whole time was: You're mad.....quite mad.....

=D haha

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
We are all great thanks birdiemomma! :D

Cal is her usual joyous self! She came for a bath with me last night and her expression the whole time was: You're mad.....quite mad.....

=D haha

Her expression was 100% on target......... we wanted to tell you upfront, Cal just beat us to it

Most Reactions

Latest posts