Foster Pair - Dusky Conures

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
Not sure if anyone remembers that I am fostering this pair right now! They have gotten a lot better. They are much more quiet downstairs in my room now and don't have to scream that loud anymore when I enter the room. They still have a bit of a biting problem but it isn't as bad as before. They have gotten stepping up on a perch fairly well. The one got a little attitude tonight but adjusted fairly fast when he remembered that he wasn't supposed to be a brat. They will be adopted out of our house instead of going back to the rescue for now.

Pictures from tonight!

See I can post threads about birds too:p

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
They're so cute!!

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
They're cute Victoria! Good luck with adopting them out. When I've seen Dusky conures in person, they're such a neon bright green.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Aren't they cute....Jasper says HI!!!! :)

Julie, they're very GREEN. ;)

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
They are cute! Pairs are so hard to adopt out even ones that are fairly well behaved. Hopefully, we can get interest in these two even though they still have some attitude!

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
The real thing about dusky's are their eyes... they have tremendously beautiful and expressive eyes...

Most Reactions