Friday Night Fights! What does your bird watch?

horsesculpter

Jun 21, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Catalina Macaw, Sunny
Sunny loves "Friday Night Fights" even better than "Pet Keeping". Tonight she got impatient waiting for the interviews to get over and the fight to start and started yelling, "hurry, hurry" at the TV. One night she got put to bed before the fight started and then when it started, we heard her wail "oooh" from under her blanket in the other room. Disappointed bird!

Last edited:

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
Sully-2 year old cinnamon and Bella-3 year old normal
breeding pair of gcc, Scooter & BeeBee-Sully and Bella's normal son's, Rosey- Bella and Sully's cinnamon daughter, Ella & Sunny-American budgies
That's funny! Sully and Bella love Planet Earth, they just stare at the tv and watch the whole thing with me it's pretty funny.

OP
horsesculpter

horsesculpter

Jun 21, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Catalina Macaw, Sunny
I would say Planet Earth is a better choice than the fights. Sunny enjoys Petkeeping but doesn't pay any attention to the birds. She likes bunnies best???

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
breeding pair of gcc, Scooter & BeeBee-Sully and Bella's normal son's, Rosey- Bella and Sully's cinnamon daughter, Ella & Sunny-American budgies
Lol, she likes bunnies!
Mine like antelope the best, silly birdies!

OP
horsesculpter

horsesculpter

Jun 21, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Catalina Macaw, Sunny
LOL. Antelopes? What do you suppose they are thinking? Sunny gets her face about 6 inches from the screen when there are bunny segments. Does she see them better that way? I don't think she ever met a real bunny, but she will chase my cats off the bed if I let her. Much to their annoyment!

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
Lol, sounds like you have a little terror on your hands. Maybe you should get her a stuffed animal bunny just to see what she would do with it?

I have no idea why they like antelope, maybe they think the antlers are perches and they can go for a ride on them?lol:p

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
LOL Sunny with the bunnies and Bella and Sully with the antelope. I was surfing through channels one day and the Spongebob Squarepants theme song came on and Bella and Zora were peeping along singing to it. Now I always leave spongebob on. I think what got them hooked is that there is a parrot (I'm not sure what kind at the moment) on the pirate's shoulder, lol. ;)

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Oh haha hear it is. ;)
hqdefault.jpg

OP
horsesculpter

horsesculpter

Jun 21, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Catalina Macaw, Sunny
Too funny! These guys do have their distinct preferences. Who knew? Sunny has never shown an interest in cartoons but she will occasionally argue with something on the evening news. She also says hello and once good morning to TV personalities.

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Too funny! These guys do have their distinct preferences. Who knew? Sunny has never shown an interest in cartoons but she will occasionally argue with something on the evening news. She also says hello and once good morning to TV personalities.
Oh my gosh, too cute. Sunny is quite the macaw. :)

KBEquine

May 19, 2011
South-central PA
Parrots
From little to big - currently 6 Linnies; 2 Budgies; 1 BHP; 2 CAGs; 2 Zons; 1 GWM. Formerly in the flock: 1 LSC2 [fostered/rehomed] RIP: 1 budgie 1 WCP & 1 sweet Pan Am
Well, Goose-the-Greenwing wasn't exactly watching TV (because his cage is situated where he can't see the screen), but while my husband was watching Swamp People (or whatever the name is of the series where people in Louisiana hunt alligators), when Goose hears one of the 'gator hunters whoop, Goose chimes right in & whoops, too.

MacawGuy

Jun 12, 2012
Indiana
Parrots
B&G Macaw
Roscoe likes to watch Rio. when i put it on he gets on top of his cages n opens his wings in says want to watch a movie

OP
horsesculpter

horsesculpter

Jun 21, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Catalina Macaw, Sunny
I wonder if Roscoe thinks those are macaws in the movie. Sunny was watching Funniest Home Videos one day and somebody was filming a scarlet macaw. Suddenly the bird attacked the camera and Sunny said in a very disapproving tone "look at that bird"

HalfInsane

Dec 23, 2011
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Pixel: female senegal, hatched Dec 15, 2011
Pixel loves any and all CG animated cartoons. The more colorful, the better. She's mesmerized with that great big bird from Up!. She just stares in total silence. Lol. I should see if she likes Rio, probably would.

Most Reactions