Funny incident with Cassie tonight. I was blamed and it wasn't my fault!

ksmith5151

May 22, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Parrots
1 Senegal Parrot (Cassie) and 4 Parkeets (Tia, Fidget, Tibbin, and Skyler)
Cassie tonight has been her lovable little self. She demand my attention many times to be petted by nudging my hand away from computer mouse while I was playing a game. She knows it's so hard to turn her down so she got her way every time of course. But just before we decided we better get to bed, Cassie got mad at me and it wasn't my fault!

She was still sitting beside me at the computer desk about to go to sleep when I suddenly saw her become distressed and very confused. I saw that a little gnat was attacking her and I could tell she couldn't see it. She looked so confused. She shook her head and bit her feet while trying to figure out what was going on. I tried to gently blow the gnat away from her face and that did it! She got mad at mama for making things worse in her mind! lol. I then tried to pick her up because the gnat kept comming back to get her but I think she then thought "I" was causing her distress. I never heard her squak like she did. lol. Poor girl.

But the good news is I got that gnat and Cassie forgave me in a very short time. She's being cuddly again and now we're off to bed.

----- Kimberley (Florida)

Last edited:

Riio

Apr 19, 2011
San Diego California
Parrots
'Rio'~RIP baby girl 'Sunshine'~Yellow Side Green Cheek Conure
haha, thats great! jeesh why do they always blame us?!?!? LOL Thanks for sharing!

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
awww bless her! hope you squashed that gnat! nut loves biting attackin flyin bugs!

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
How cute! LOL I think Puck blames me for all of his problems.

Most Reactions

Latest posts