Getting new toys!!

Ravennessa

Jun 22, 2013
Franklin Sq, NY
Parrots
Jacob a sun conure who found me!
So I finally found some nice foraging toys that I have ordered.. Got a nice steal.. and I found out that my petco is having bird section clearance.. My friend who still works there called me up so I will be there tomorrow with Jacob to see what he wants...

I feel guilty, the last couple of days Ive been dealing with a condition so I had a small surgery (nothing serious) but I have really not given him any attention and I can tell he's getting antsy. So tomorrow there will be a longer outing and a bunch of new toys..

Hopefully he likes them..

and I am really curious how he will do with the foraging toys!!

Good God these animals are expensive.. LOL

Luke252

Aug 6, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
Parrots
Bluey - Opaline Blue Budgie, Larry - Greater Sulphur Crested Cockatoo, Charlie - Samueli Red Tailed Black Cockatoo, Max - Eastern Long Billed Corella
I bet he can't wait. My birds love going toy shopping. Problem is a work at a pet store and so bring my birds in all the time when I work and They're always drawling over the massive toy wall we've got. Bet Jacob can't wait!!! Oh and hope your feeling better! :)

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Hope everything is all right with the surgery!!!! Yes they become expensive over time....lol....

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Wishing you a speedy recovery
We can't be there for our birds 24/7 at least you were there with him.
Post some pic's of the new toys when given to Jacob

Most Reactions