Got an Amzonian Yellowhead - I'm back I think !

sam107

Mar 22, 2014
Middle East, Saudi Arabia
Parrots
I'm an owner of a Female Congo African Grey, Lucy ^.^
Helloooo lovely Grey owners. I think its been waaay too long and I've missed you all although I was always completely silent ( what ? ) .

Anyways, I've messed up in my IGCSE's and I think I'll be dead in a matter of hours cause my results should be online in 5 hours or so. So anyone have an extra space for two cages ? :greenyellow: :grey:

Oh yea, I've got an Amazonian Yellowhead to take care of for a month or two until I could find him a better home cause his previous owner couldn't take care of him for some reason so yea, he's still like 9 months old I think and his name is Oscar. I think I'll upload some photos of his and Lucy's in a couple of days so yea.

Oh and btw, will him and Lucy get along cause he's been here for three days and they did actually like "fight" by assaulting each other by opening there mouths but I came in and like moved them away from each other.
So tell me what you all think and again. I missed you all a lot. :) :grey:

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Why do you think you messed up your exams?

I would probably keep them separated, since Lucy may view Oscar as moving in on her territory and cutting into her time with you.....while he's there, always give Lucy attention first & be sure you don't give Oscar more attention than you do Lucy and if Lucy can see you feeding Oscar, you may want to feed her first...and...maybe make a big deal of it.....

Like human females, our feathered friends tend to get jealous too.....like you've already found out, it's probably not a good idea to have them out of their cages at the same time and when you do let one or the other out, be careful they don't try to visit each other's cage and bite off a toe.....

I hope your exams turn out better than you thought!

Good luck.....

Most Reactions

Latest posts