Guava demands kiss (finally caught on video)

lexx510

Mar 13, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Parrots
Pineapple Green Cheek Conure
Guava was basking in the sun on our balcony when she began to call for me. As I've mentioned in some of my posts, her contact call has recently became "Gimme kiss!" I finally managed to catch it on video. As you can see, she can be pretty demanding, lol.

[ame=http://youtu.be/tu8IgpqsEN0?hd=1]Guava demands kiss (talking green cheek conure) - YouTube[/ame]

Customcasket

Aug 24, 2011
Media
New Jersey
Parrots
Female Dusky Conure (Kayak) Female Sun Conure (Carlisle) Female Budgie (Meister) Male Budgie (Spooky Burd)
Kayak and I enjoyed this video. She was making kissing noises and whistling at my iPad. She really wanted kisses but not from me :( I tried and she wouldn't give me any. She was kissing the screen.

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
~Alexandrine Parakeet~2 Red Lored Amazons~Blue Fronted Amazon~Black capped conure~4 Green Cheeks~4 Parrotlets~2 lineolated parakeets~9 American budgies~9 English budgies~ And lots of babies :)
too cute! I think our little black cap knew it was another conure(her voice is a lot like his) and the first time she said gimme kiss he said, pretty birdie! lol. We've been trying to teach him gimme kiss for awhile now, every time we say it he just goes through his vocab hoping one of them is what we want to hear :rolleyes:

OP
lexx510

lexx510

Mar 13, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Parrots
Kayak and I enjoyed this video. She was making kissing noises and whistling at my iPad. She really wanted kisses but not from me :( I tried and she wouldn't give me any. She was kissing the screen.

That's really adorable. Glad to hear that you both enjoyed the video. Guava started asking for more kisses when I played it back to her as well, lol.

OP
lexx510

lexx510

Mar 13, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Parrots
too cute! I think our little black cap knew it was another conure(her voice is a lot like his) and the first time she said gimme kiss he said, pretty birdie! lol. We've been trying to teach him gimme kiss for awhile now, every time we say it he just goes through his vocab hoping one of them is what we want to hear :rolleyes:

That is so funny!

Guava's been picking up on a lot of words/phrases as of lately, but she doesn't say them nearly as much as "give me kiss!" That seems to be her favorite by far.

DaCoSim

Feb 17, 2012
Katy, TX
Parrots
Tiels- Calypso & Syrio~
GCCs- Turq- Midori & Luna
Pine-Moonshine, YS-Sunshine ~
Linnies - Yoshi & Sonic~
Letties - Link and Nimbus~
SO flippin cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Nakiska

May 30, 2011
Washington
Parrots
4 Cockatiels 2 males Chicken Little & Charlie, 2 Females Chiquita and Sweet pea. Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Franklin and our now tame, rescued feral Pigeon - Belle.
Super Duper Adorable!

Thanks for sharing :D

Toni

Most Reactions

Latest posts