Happy Campers/Part Deux

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I'll come but just need to get a few supplies, bathroom suite, bed, insect net weighted and a few others, I'll be along as soon as they find me a plane big enough for my camping equipment. :D

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Oh, that's fantastic pheob! I will be expecting you! Chewy? Are we still on?? Can you pop down to Colorado at the crack of dawn Saturday, too?? The more the merrier! (W.E.G.--**Anna says under her breath, "The more people, the more there will be to push us out of the ditch!"** ROFL

As for you Ms. Peta ... we'll have to build an extra room onto the camper just to put all your stuff into! Dan won't mind doing that for ya tho! So, I'll be sending a JUMBO jet to get you so you can leave with us bright and early!

Woohoo, we're gonna have so much fun!

Anyone else coming?? :D :D :D

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Um How would that lovely young good looking husband of yours like to make it the crack of afternoon for me. :eek: :D

Dan was so flattered by your calling him young (he's 50 :eek:) LOL...that he said he'll not only leave mid-afternoon just for you ... he'll also build you a complete bathroom suite, including a deep claw-footed bathtub with jets in it! A flushing toilet and hot and cold running water!

**Anna grumbles, "Never offered me that!"**

LOL

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Dan was so flattered by your calling him young (he's 50 :eek:) LOL...that he said he'll not only leave mid-afternoon just for you ... he'll also build you a complete bathroom suite, including a deep claw-footed bathtub with jets in it! A flushing toilet and hot and cold running water!

**Anna grumbles, "Never offered me that!"**

LOL

:35: :35: :35: :35: Not only young and goodlooking but very helpful, thank you so much Dan.

*Anna, when was the last time you told that lovely husband of yours he was young.* :D

Girl I'm gonna have to give you some lesson in creeping I can tell. :D

If your very nice to me and don't wake me till lunchtime with a lovely cooked brekkie, then I'll let ya borrow my new bathroom suite. ~ Maybe~

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
:35: :35: :35: :35: Not only young and goodlooking but very helpful, thank you so much Dan.

*Anna, when was the last time you told that lovely husband of yours he was young.* :D

Girl I'm gonna have to give you some lesson in creeping I can tell. :D

If your very nice to me and don't wake me till lunchtime with a lovely cooked brekkie, then I'll let ya borrow my new bathroom suite. ~ Maybe~

Oh Peta dahling, I will be very nice to you indeed. Do you like fresh slab bacon, eggs (cooked to order), nice HOMEMADE sourdough flapjacks ... hell, I'll even tap a tree to get you fresh maple syrup iffen you let me use your wonderful bathroom!!! ROFL!

:D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh Peta dahling, I will be very nice to you indeed. Do you like fresh slab bacon, eggs (cooked to order), nice HOMEMADE sourdough flapjacks ... hell, I'll even tap a tree to get you fresh maple syrup iffen you let me use your wonderful bathroom!!! ROFL!

:D

Sounds wonderful, thats a done deal right there. :D :D :D

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Deanna!That's a very nice camper!It has everything like a full apartment...

But I only thought of something:33:...Who's going to take the guest bedroom?:confused:We are too many...:D

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Deanna!That's a very nice camper!It has everything like a full apartment...

But I only thought of something:33:...Who's going to take the guest bedroom?:confused:We are too many...:D

Oh no, pheob ... we will have plenty of room. There is even another guest room that folds out (from the Dining Room)! Plus, Dan was so flattered and thrilled that Peta not only said he was YOUNG but GOOD LOOKING too ... so, along with the Bathroom Suite, he is going to built her a Guest Room Suite all to herself!! I'll furnish it will satin sheets and big fluffy pillows!

So, we'll have plenty of room for everyone! :D :D :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
so, along with the Bathroom Suite, he is going to built her a Guest Room Suite all to herself!!

Oh goodie, I was gonna ask where my bathroom suite would be, but now that I'm getting my very own guest room suite and bathroom suite, with satin sheets and fluffy pillows thats good enough for me.

Dan where ever you decide to put it will be just perfect. Didn't I tell you guys he was a very nice, handsome young man. :D

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Oh, and did I mention Filet Mignon for dinner for all?? :D :D :D

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Great, Dan just informed me that snoring is not allowed in the camper. :( He said that all snorers must pitch a pup tent outside, 50 feet from the camper.

Guess it'll be a long cold night for me. :(

:rolleyes: ;)

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
**Anna Whistles** “Okay everybody listen up!!!”

Today is our last planning, organizing and packing day before we embark on our Maiden Voyage tomorrow. We need to all work together to be sure we don’t forget anything (or anyONE! :eek: … Peta! Promise, we WON’T forget ya! :D).

Now, I am working on our First Aid Supply Boxes. Yes, boxes, plural—two of them. One will be the usual type for minor scrapes, splinters, topical burns and will be kept in the camper for all to use. What I need your help with right now is that I am putting together the First Aid CART that will be kept in the 4Runner (for use when we fishtail into the ditch, jack-knife, or otherwise roll the camper on it’s top end :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:).

This is my list … it is not exhaustive and I need your input for things I have forgotten:

Tourniquets
Splints
Neck-braces
Morphine drips
Crash-cart
Defibrillator
Morphine drips (oh, I said that already…)

Please let me know ASAP about things I might have overlooked.

Now, remember, helmets are not required but STRONGLY recommended. Seat belts ARE required however, because as soon as you commit to the trip with us, we’re gonna strap and lock you in—you will not be able to chicken out and bail out on us! lol :p

Keupi

Aug 16, 2007
Connecticut
Parrots
Keupi - a Senegal.
**Anna Whistles** “Okay everybody listen up!!!”

Today is our last planning, organizing and packing day before we embark on our Maiden Voyage tomorrow. We need to all work together to be sure we don’t forget anything (or anyONE! :eek: … Peta! Promise, we WON’T forget ya! :D).

Now, I am working on our First Aid Supply Boxes. Yes, boxes, plural—two of them. One will be the usual type for minor scrapes, splinters, topical burns and will be kept in the camper for all to use. What I need your help with right now is that I am putting together the First Aid CART that will be kept in the 4Runner (for use when we fishtail into the ditch, jack-knife, or otherwise roll the camper on it’s top end :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:).

This is my list … it is not exhaustive and I need your input for things I have forgotten:

Tourniquets
Splints
Neck-braces
Morphine drips
Crash-cart
Defibrillator
Morphine drips (oh, I said that already…)

Please let me know ASAP about things I might have overlooked.

Now, remember, helmets are not required but STRONGLY recommended. Seat belts ARE required however, because as soon as you commit to the trip with us, we’re gonna strap and lock you in—you will not be able to chicken out and bail out on us! lol :p

I don't know Deanna - morphine drips may be a pain in the patoodie (and you need to add an IV stand to the list - which may not work well pushing around on rough terrain). Perhaps Percoset and a thermos of liquid may be harder to pack but easier in the long run?

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
I don't know what you could be missing....I guess you thought of everything...I usually don't think of this stuff when I go on a trip...:D

Deanna can I bring Phoebus with me?She won't eat if I leave her here...
Oh, and my new desk chair as well?:eek:Phoebus is in love with it and wants to tear it into pieces:D...She is now hanging on the side of her cage streching even her tongue to reach her new love:p...(she already opened two tiny holes on it:mad:)

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
I don't know what you could be missing....I guess you thought of everything...I usually don't think of this stuff when I go on a trip...:D

Deanna can I bring Phoebus with me?She won't eat if I leave her here...
Oh, and my new desk chair as well?:eek:Phoebus is in love with it and wants to tear it into pieces:D...She is now hanging on the side of her cage streching even her tongue to reach her new love:p...(she already opened two tiny holes on it:mad:)

Oh, my, of course Pheobus can join us!!! I've already discussed it with Dan and he is making arrangements to strap her chair atop the camper. For her own safety, we won't strap her in (like the humans have to be) ... so when we crash, she can fly away and retrieve help for us! (But, I will make a little Pheobus crash helmet for her--no birdies gettin' hurt on my trip!). :03:

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
I don't know Deanna - morphine drips may be a pain in the patoodie (and you need to add an IV stand to the list - which may not work well pushing around on rough terrain). Perhaps Percoset and a thermos of liquid may be harder to pack but easier in the long run?

Oh yes, the IV stand! I forgot about needin' that! LOL ... Percoset makes me icky to my tummy ... but, umm, what did you have in mind to fill up that thermos with? LOL (A spot o' Brandy, perhaps?). :D

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Oh, my, of course Pheobus can join us!!! I've already discussed it with Dan and he is making arrangements to strap her chair atop the camper. For her own safety, we won't strap her in (like the humans have to be) ... so when we crash, she can fly away and retrieve help for us! (But, I will make a little Pheobus crash helmet for her--no birdies gettin' hurt on my trip!).

Thanks a lot!You and Dan are really kind!I can't wait to see the helmet you are making!It'll be great fun!:18::18::18:And then maybe I should get her a toy motorbike as well...She already has car, hellicopter, plane...:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts