Happy Campers/Part Deux

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Thanks a lot!You and Dan are really kind!I can't wait to see the helmet you are making!It'll be great fun!:18::18::18:And then maybe I should get her a toy motorbike as well...She already has car, hellicopter, plane...:D

I'm laughing so hard at the vision of Pheobus in a helmet, I'm nearly to pee my pants!

Now, pheob, does she want a black one to look like a Biker Chick or would she prefer a more lady-like pink or fushia in color?

Speaking of pee'ing ones pants ... it would behoove us all that are going to bring plenty of clean undies ... we all, at some point (either just before or during the point of impact) will be pee'ing our pants, I'm just sure of it! :eek: :eek: :eek:

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Speaking of pee'ing ones pants ... it would behoove us all that are going to bring plenty of clean undies ... we all, at some point (either just before or during the point of impact) will be pee'ing our pants, I'm just sure of it!

Or when we'll come face to face with the pac of wolves or grizzlies....:eek::D

Now, pheob, does she want a black one to look like a Biker Chick or would she prefer a more lady-like pink or fushia in color?

I think her fav color is yellow...:18::18::18::18: But please, she likes the old german style of helmets... :18::18:

Keupi

Aug 16, 2007
Connecticut
Parrots
Keupi - a Senegal.
Gosh... was thinking about sending Keupi too (with a birdie backpack) but I don't think he'd help like Phoebus... maybe natural adrenlin?

Need a tourniquet... Keupi get me the rope... Good birdie... You found the rope... bring me the rope... no, no sweetie, not chew the rope. Bring me the rope... BRING ME THE ROPE... STOP CHEWING THE ROPE... Keupi that's not a foot toy... BRING ME THE ROPE... No, that red stuff is not a swimming pool. BRING ME THE ROPE. THE ROPE. Stop dipping the rope in the red stuff... No Keupi I can't play tug of war right now... let go... let GO!! Thank you. No Keupi, I don't need help tying it... Get your beak out of there. Finally. Um, Keupi do you mind not perching on my tourniquet and fixing your feathers. THIS IS NOT NAP TIME. Go - find help...

Adrenlin yes, help no...

All kidding aside, have fun!! Let us know your all when you return!!

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Or when we'll come face to face with the pac of wolves or grizzlies....:eek::D

pheob ... calm down, hon, there aren't any Griz or wolves in Colorado. (Just black bears ... hungry black bears). LOL

You come with us in September and I'll introduce you to some Grizzlies and wolves ... :eek: :eek: :eek: (Don't worry, Dan'll protect us!!!).

Oh, and tell Pheobus that I'll make it german-style. I'm almost done with it! :D

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Ok Ok!I calmed down...They are just animals...:03::D

But why did you have to say that the bears will be hungry...They may come for a visit with a full stomach...:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts