Happy first birthday Nimbus!! all the pics and videos!

Akraya

May 7, 2012
Brisbane, QLD
Parrots
Misha - Yellowsided GCC
Guapo - Cinnamon GCC
Nimbus - Alexandrine
Despite our rocky start my crazy Nimbus has made it through the first of what I hope will be many MANY years!

She's finally at a good steady weight, and is finally getting through her first moult. Wing feathers inc!!! So excited for her to fly, she's getting ready everyday with insane flapping and screaming :rolleyes:

She's very strong now, and very good at climbing and even sometimes jumps for something she's trying to get to. And as always is destructive as ever!

PIC TIME

Nimbus the first day we got her <3
ydl5MBY.jpg

Vsc06Uu.jpg

y4wU8Ro.jpg

Being gorgeous
TUNDGpy.jpg

Duck tail!
6txEqcM.jpg

Tail's back!!!
xde8GTg.jpg

Now videos :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SKOlFQjjjY"]Nimbus the Alexandrine playing - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPwKr-HhqkM"]Nimbus the Alexandrine on her boing - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHc2lkyDN5A"]Misha Guapo Nimbus noise - YouTube[/ame]

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
Happy Birthday Nimbus!!!! She is so gorgeous!! :)

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Lovely Nimbus! Many happy returns from Barney and Madge (who still have duck bums, but we hope for tails before too long). :D

Marcy

Oct 22, 2012
USA- MD/PA Border
Parrots
Major Mitchell's Cockatoo, "Bella"; Spectacled Amazon,"Noah"; Goffin's Cockatoo, �Lex"; Timneh African Grey, "Tootsie"; Cinnamon Green Cheeked Conure, "Cassia"!
Happy Birthday!! She looks gorgeous!!!

MissTaz

May 11, 2013
Utah
Parrots
Rory ~ A male turquoise green cheek conure ~ Hatched 02-12-2013
Happy Birthday Nimbus!!! You are a beautiful!!

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Very cute bird and I like the noises in the video. My dog stood here tilting his head from side to side, staring. :D
Hope it was a happy first hatchday!

OP
Akraya

Akraya

May 7, 2012
Brisbane, QLD
Parrots
Misha - Yellowsided GCC
Guapo - Cinnamon GCC
Nimbus - Alexandrine
Thanks everyone! :D
My dogs always ran in to see what was going on when Nimbus went off, they don't care as much now though :p

RockysMom

Jan 21, 2013
Michigan
Parrots
Rocky...Yellow Crown Amazon....

Smokey Congo Grey....

Shamrock Male Eclectus.......

Baby Female Congo Grey.....
Cookie.....Aztec Conure
Happy Birthday Nimbus

Most Reactions