Happy Hatchday Iggy

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:18: :18: Wonder if Christy would guess!!!!

Well she will when she see's this post, so in that case I'd better take Iggy from the both of ya. ;) :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Just tell her it's a new kind of conure...a very special larger kind. You guys are looking for a new bird anyhow!!

She's a smarty ... I don't think I can pass that one by her ... she's really getting to know her bird breeds pretty well ...

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I'll pay the postage no worries. :D I'll even fork out for the plane ticket, we can have a reunion while I'm there, Everyone to Minzers House. :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
:18: :18: Wonder if Christy would guess!!!!

Well she will when she see's this post, so in that case I'd better take Iggy from the both of ya. ;) :D

One problem, does Iggy have a passport?

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Haha, I think I'm gonna get a what-for from her when she comes on here. Sorry Christy!! If a green bird ends up on your doorstep...I know NOTHING :54:

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Haha, I think I'm gonna get a what-for from her when she comes on here. Sorry Christy!! If a green bird ends up on your doorstep...I know NOTHING :54:

By these horror stories you are telling, I am not sure you could just 'drop a green bird at my door' without me knowing ... there'd be a whole lotta screaming ... and Iggy wouldn't be all that quite either ... :18:

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
He's very photogenic, I'm sure they would agree to take a passport photo for him no problem and just hand it right over. I'm sure the screaming on the place would go over well...might want to fork up for some sedatives...for you or the bird...or the whole plane full of people!

Sure, everyone to my place, I'll make you all mac n cheese with our reunion, lol.

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
You guys are TOO funny!:D

you know maybe you should bring him in (not call) for a 3rd opinion..
The is a huge all bird vet over here in NY... long drive I know, but tex and christy can come and I will bring cricket and it can be one big birdie meeting of the minds :33:

I dont know how close you are to NY (I know you are in mass) but if you want some numbers let me know ;)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
While you are at it, why don't you get one for the baby grey you were going to send me when Bucc and Kito ... ya know ...

:18: :18:

Yeah, um don't think they'll be doing much of that, Hmmmm unless, I happen to find a little gal who needs a home and two amourous men. :eek: But hey if I find the gal, then I'll pop over to your house with her under my jacket so the landlady don't see it. :D

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Where in NY, upperstate or closer to the rest of us? Yea, we should just get an RV and have a happy birdy trip up to NY, and you can all figure out how to fix him :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
but tex and christy can come and I will bring cricket and it can be one big birdie meeting of the minds :33:

Hey what about me, I wanna come too. :40:

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Oh good, another parront who gives their birds unrecommended food! See Tex, birds love the mac n cheese...and don't usually die from it :D

And of course you're invited Peta, that way when we have no solution and I'm having a nervous breakdown, that's when you take Iggy and his passport back to the UK!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:music: Oh yeah, Oh yeah, :music: :jumping40

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
Oh good, another parront who gives their birds unrecommended food! See Tex, birds love the mac n cheese...and don't usually die from it :D

vet says they can have pasta and cheese... so why not them together (small amounts of course) Cricket got the home made stuff though, not the kind thats from a box and you add water :p

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Haha, there's a kind other than that which comes in a box with powder cheese??? I will not believe it. (says the girl who prefers potato flakes over real mashed potatoes) :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts