Hay Yall From Sprinfield MO!

Ricneck

Jan 31, 2008
Media
Springfield, MO (South West, MO)
Parrots
I will list all of my birds, 3 Congo African Greys, 2 Solomon Island ecetus, 2 Vos Maerie Eclectus, 2 Green Quakers, A Blue and Gold Macaw and a Green Wing Macaw
Hey ya'll.
I absolutely love birds of all types. I own Green Quaker breeders, Solomon Island Eclectus breeders, Vos Marie Eclectus breeders, Congo African Grey Parrots and breeders. As well as a Green wing macaw, Blue and Gold Macaw. Goffin Cockatoo and I want another male pet Eclectus. I sell birds and A&E Cages I also sell Happy beaks Toys and Pretty bird Food. I absolutely love being in the business of birds
I am happily married to a wonderful woman and we have 3 children a 7 yr old boy and 16 and 18 yr old daughter. If anyone has any question please feel free to email or PM .

Last edited:

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Hey Rick, I was raised in the great city of St. Louis, and somehow found my way East ... love Missouri (my grandparents still live there) those Ozarks have a lot to offer the outdoor adventurer ...

Welcome to the forums, and we are looking forward to hearing lots of stories of your flock!

:50:

zarafia

Super Moderator
Jan 22, 2008
Hi there and welcome. Sounds like you have a nice little collection there. I have only known a few solomon isles eclectus, but they were stunning (even among eclectus who are alreadt stunning) and they seemed to have a very docile and nice temperment, even the girls. Good luck with the sales, I have seen Pretty bird diets turn a group of overweight, nonproductive amazons into healthy breeding birds.

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Welcome Rick. Sorry for the very late welcome. Can't wait to hear and see all about the big flock of yours.

MetroidGirl

Feb 11, 2008
Media
houston!
Parrots
Male Eclectus: Flanagan
hey i use to live in springfield, i went to wilder elementry, and we lived close by the school. i really miss that area, we use to own a boat on table rock lake, i spent most of the best time of my life up there in the ozarks!

Most Reactions

Latest posts