flyingfluff

Feb 1, 2008
Media
North Carolina
Parrots
2 budgies (Coco & Buddy)
2 cockatiels (Willow & Zoe)
2 green cheeks (Scooter & Kiwi)
Hey! I just happened to stumble upon this forum while I was searching through google and thought I'd join. I currently own 2 budgies that live at home with my parents since I'm away at college. And I recently adopted a cockatiel because I missed my budgies so much. I'm sure I'll end up posting pictures of them eventually.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Welcome Fluff ... I think you will fit right in around here, we have another member who just loves cockatiel ... (where is zarafia anyway ... haven't seen her around here in the last couple of days ... Do I have to say like magick words to bring here around?)

Anyway, not only do we expect stories, but we would love pictures as well ... take a look around, find some info, leave some info and check back often!

:50:

zarafia

Super Moderator
Jan 22, 2008
Usually just saying my name will do it. Yes I am a cockatiel fan. And I love budgies too. Just the other day I was staring at a flight full of young budgies in a rainbow of colours and couldn't help but want a couple.
Just a silly question Flyingfluff, I had a hispanolian amazon named "Cooka". Have you ever known a bird by that name?

OP
flyingfluff

flyingfluff

Feb 1, 2008
Media
North Carolina
Parrots
2 budgies (Coco & Buddy)
2 cockatiels (Willow & Zoe)
2 green cheeks (Scooter & Kiwi)
Budgies are so so hard to resist! Especially since I see so many listed on craigslist everyday that are looking for homes. It's sad how many people view them as disposable pets because they are only $15-20 at the local pet stores. But they have just as much, if not more personality than some other birds.
And I actually just had to look up a hispanolian amazon was because I had never heard of them before. So no, I've never heard of a bird that went by Cooka. Sorry.

Most Reactions

Latest posts