hello all :)

marley_n_me

Dec 29, 2011
Media
uk
Parrots
Marley the amazon
Hello everyone my name is nikki I'm new to the furom been wanting a amazon for years been reading up about them so a couple of days ago I got my first parrot his name is marley. And he is a sweetheart I will look forward to all ur advice and getting to know u all
So a big HELLO to u all

From nikki and marley x

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Hey nikki and Marley, welcome to the forum, look around and post some pics please.Seems to be lots of Orange Wings and Yellow Crowns in the UK, what flavor is Marley ? I'm capt (Richard) and my Yellow Nape is Jake,we hang out in the Amazon section.Good Luck and hope to see you around.

OP
M

marley_n_me

Dec 29, 2011
Media
uk
Parrots
Marley the amazon
Hello Richard
I will try and post some pics now if I can as I'm on my phone I'm pretty shore marley is a orange wing his old owner died so wasn't told much about him

XxX

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
Congrats on your new bird! Amazons are beautiful :D

OP
M

marley_n_me

Dec 29, 2011
Media
uk
Parrots
Marley the amazon
Hello all
Cheers for the warm welcome :D I'm from hastings on the south cost.

X

leonsmithy

Dec 29, 2011
dartford kent uk
Parrots
None at the moment hoping to purchase in very near future
Hello and welcome to the site i only joined today also, i havent got my parrot yet will be purchasing one in the near future thou.

Most Reactions