Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
Good morning,
I am new to the forum in that I am now logging in but I have been to the site a number of times over the year that I have had Sam,who is a 15 months old green cheek conjure. I also have two 14 year old parakeets, Sky and Merry
Our household also includes a horse, Twister, two dogs, Harvey (Rottweiler ) and Jed (mountain first) and couple of ducks . Needless to say my husband, our teens and I are animal lovers. Thank you to all the forum experts who have unknowingly helped me successfully raise Sam. She is a delightful well adjusted bird who keeps us laughing with her antics and telling vocabulary. Could someone advise me where I might post a feather
question?

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
A big warm welcome to you and your enormous "flock" how do you keep them all LoL
Great members, always willing to assist, many interesting post to learn from.
About the feather question, which bird is it? if it is Sam, post it in Conures.
Oh yeah, we love sharing pic's......
Enjoy the ride, it's a fabulous one

OP
bogo1

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
Thanks for advice
Yes it is Sam so I will go to conjure forum. Yeah, big "flock " and I actually forgot two 15 year old cats, Rizha and Sulinka, and all the teens who roost her most weekends with my two fledglings. So yes, we should take out some sort of permit

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Thanks for advice
Yes it is Sam so I will go to conjure forum. Yeah, big "flock " and I actually forgot two 15 year old cats, Rizha and Sulinka, and all the teens who roost her most weekends with my two fledglings. So yes, we should take out some sort of permit

Your most welcome :)

No no don't get a permit, they will chase away the "human" flock :eek:

OP
bogo1

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
and non FIDS:
Love your Mark T. quote!!!!

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Hello Bogo and welcome to you and the full house of critters, enjoy your stay you'll find it very informative here :)

Most Reactions